• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Forced Induction SOS Twin Turbo Complete Bolt On Kit

Guys, posting up a few parts for my friend Billy at needpowdercoating. Finally, a SOS Twin Turbo Kit (completely bolt on). It consists of the following: SOS AEM w/tune SOS 3" exhaust with test pipes, (2) AEM 30-0310 wide band. Has roughly 1000 miles on the setup. Price: $12,000 picked up, $12,500 shipped. Primers, you got me on this one. I have no idea about this whole setup and how good it is or may be so it would be best to contact him directly at (201) 889-1873. As a side note, I'm fully aware these are some big ticket items listed but I can 101% assure you that what you see is what you will get. Billy runs an extrememly busy shop and is not on Prime and I'm just helping him out. He's been a friend of mine for the last 15 years and has a passion for cars like no other. He even has a beautiful 2017 NSX! About me: Most of you know me from Prime, the NE owners River Run's and from NSXPO last November. I'm also a police officer with the second largest city in N.J. for the last 10 years. Feel free to buy with confidence as you will not be disappointed. As always, if this is against forum rules, moderators please feel free to close the thread.

IMG_4717.jpg

Last edited:
What year is this kit for? The 1991-1994 cars required a special cross member and possibly other things.

Price without ECU, Widebands, Injectors?

I am unsure if he is parting out the kit, I believe it's going to be sold with everything pictured. For the best possible answer, please contact him at (201) 889-1873.

What year is this kit for? The 1991-1994 cars required a special cross member and possibly other things.

This was removed from a 2004 NSX so I would imagine it is the 2000-2005 kit.

Bump, still available.

This is not 100% bolt on kit you would still have to chop up some stuff.

Can you elaborate please so I can contact Billy and clarify based upon your assumption and observations?

I'm not basing on assumption I have the sos tt kit on my car. You would have chop off a bracket that hold on to your rear bumper to fit the watercool intercooler box and remove this v-brace underneath the car and some of other fab. Not 100% bolt on.

OK, whatever all of that means which I can barely decipher. Anyway, price lowered to $12,000 picked up, $12,500 shipped.

Beware!!!!!! SOS TT kit Not 100% bolt on. Contact me for pictures where cuts are made to fit the so call bolt on kit.

Beware!!!!!! SOS TT kit Not 100% bolt on. Contact me for pictures where cuts are made to fit the so call bolt on kit.

LOVEHOTNSXY95, I have to ask.. Are you serving any purpose instead of what appears to be in my opinion nothing but bashing of this thread? I stated originally when I listed the thread I had no idea about it all and it would be best to contact him directly. I am simply relaying the information that was provided to me. If from your last post you can be of assistance to the other Primers here based upon your experience with installation, by all means please post what needs to be done for their benefit or any interested party.

But to pepper your posts with statements of Beware!!!!!! and to call the kit so call (so-called) is just wrong. It appears you have a 1995, do you know if there is a difference between the 2000-2005 kit and installation procedure or again is it all speculation on your part? I ask because like I said, interested parties can contact him directly, or you can be of assistance and post what needs to be done here as it applies to the kit for model years 2000-2005.

BUMP... New price: $10,000 picked up, $10,500 shipped..

Bump. Seems like a good price.

LOL for loveshot. I'm sure everyone appreciates the correction, but o.k. o.k. man! I suggest that anyone with questions about how it fits/installs, visit the SOS website or call Chris.

I have just been advised by the seller that this kit has been SOLD!! (To a very lucky Prime member no less... Congratulations!!) RSO 34, can you keep this thread open until after the member receives and or installs it so they can post their feedback regarding the transaction since it is a high dollar item? Thank you..

Back