• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Source1 Automotive Meet / Grill out PICTURES!

Hey guys-
Had a blast this weekend hanging out with everyone and eating brian's free food (victory!). I tried to get a shot or two of everyone's car so if you were left out, I apologize in advance. Just when I thought I got most cars, more and more showed up!! A big thanks to Tara (my g/f) and Ryan for showing up and helping me out...and mainly not bitching that I wasn't hanging out with them and taking photos instead, haha.

I am going to try something new out. I am trying to eventually turn this passion of automotive photography into a career. Normally I would put up these shots with my watermark and hope that someone would say "hey, how much to get that shot in hi-res w/o watermark so i can print it out!" Well, this round, i'm gonna just put them up (click the picture for the link to my flickr page for the large sizes) and hope you guys will appreciate them enough to donate some $ for my time. my paypal accout is [email protected] I hope this works so I can continue to come to events and just take pictures of everyone's cars, and worry about great shots, instead of my g/f getting pissed that i'm not spending any time with her at the meet, and at home editing shots, haha. If you want something blown up past 5x7, (can go up to 20x30) just email me and i'll help you out.

For everyone that was there, and was wondering what the hell we were doing with that big ass rig on JMO's is250, just view the 1st shot. It's extremely sturdy (anyone see Jmo slam on the brakes?!) and can get some really wild magazine cover shots.

As always, if anyone is interested in setting up a shoot, I am available for hire so please shoot me an email or visit my website dkfxphotography.com. I am always willing to travel or work with someone if they are from out of town.

NOW...ONTO THE SHOTS!!

Nice pics! Those headlights on that Mustang are unique.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Simply delicious! I really appreciate you posting without watermarks just so we can admire them. Its funny how great your post-op is, cause I know my car is not that nice looking
grinning-smiley-003.gif

glad you enjoyed, if you are wanting to print them out bigger than 5x7 shoot me an email and i'll give ya the redonkalous size. i think the sRaw setting (what i mainly shoot in) is good up to then. after that, the Dr. comes into play and gotta make them bigger with my magic :)

no problem aaron-- big enough? 9000x6000? haha. i touched up some of the boogers on the front bumper while i was at it ;)

Back