• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Spoon Headers Part 2???

Hey guys Thank you for your inputs. These are all the pics I could get. They are sellng it for 900USD. My problem is, should I get it or not?

Attachments

• kyasubaru06s-img600x450-1270109180sqx8vx95938.jpg
    kyasubaru06s-img600x450-1270109180sqx8vx95938.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 116
  • kyasubaru06s-img600x450-1270109180a0w9fd95938.jpg
    kyasubaru06s-img600x450-1270109180a0w9fd95938.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:
I’d say let STMPO buy it, test it, and measure it and agree with them beforehand that if the results are good (unequal primary tube diameters to compensate for the different tube lengths and good results on a dyno), you can buy it off them for the same $900 if you want.

I agree as for some odd reason Spoon only seems to wish to sell that overpriced NSX-GT copy here but none of the Spoon NSX parts:confused:

If Ross ( STMPO ) can get something going and sell us some STMPO/Spoon headers that would be great for the community as he already offers us great parts.

I’d say let STMPO buy it, test it, and measure it and agree with them beforehand that if the results are good (unequal primary tube diameters to compensate for the different tube lengths and good results on a dyno), you can buy it off them for the same $900 if you want.

I agree as for some odd reason Spoon only seems to wish to sell that overpriced NSX-GT copy here but none of the Spoon NSX parts:confused:

If Ross ( STMPO ) can get something going and sell us some STMPO/Spoon headers that would be great for the community as he already offers us great parts.

Ditto guys... I'll paypal the buyer since I cant figure out how to bid... win... and not get ripped off :rolleyes:

If someone pops these.. I'll take them..

Sales are going well and were shipping tons of bars tomorrow and monday..

We have NA2 test pipes coming out with NA1 rigid rstb's this month... plus... were spending a week in TX for Craze..

LMK if anyone can get these.... I'm not joking about this one... those things never saw the states... just like rb motors and skylines...

THEY ARE NA HEADERS FOR SURE THOUGH!!!! for those wondering...

Regards

Ditto guys... I'll paypal the buyer since I cant figure out how to bid... win... and not get ripped off :rolleyes:

If someone pops these.. I'll take them..

Sales are going well and were shipping tons of bars tomorrow and monday..

We have NA2 test pipes coming out with NA1 rigid rstb's this month... plus... were spending a week in TX for Craze..

LMK if anyone can get these.... I'm not joking about this one... those things never saw the states... just like rb motors and skylines...

THEY ARE NA HEADERS FOR SURE THOUGH!!!! for those wondering...

Regards

Two hours to go and no bids yet
http://japamart.com/auctool.php?url=http://page8.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/h140981789

Back