• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

spotted 3 different NSX's today

was ther a meet goin on? i havent seen an NSX on the road in years and ran into three different ones today....

black 91+ on barrington road (7pm)

Red 02+ exiting harper college (7pm)

black 91+ on 355 north (10pm)

i was in the red supra if any of you spotted me

nice cars! i might be joining you guys very soon ;)

376622_638302514974_1488635471_n.jpg

only one i was able to snap

Last edited:
was ther a meet goin on? i havent seen an NSX on the road in years and ran into three different ones today....

black 91+ on barrington road (7pm)

Red 02+ exiting harper college (7pm)

black 91+ on 355 north (10pm)

i was in the red supra if any of you spotted me

nice cars! i might be joining you guys very soon ;)

Hi,

I don't think there were any meets today unless I just wasn't invited :). You should come to the next Supercar Saturdays event, we usually have at least 5 different NSXs each time.

Welcome and I hope you find the right car soon!

P.S. I was also driving my car tonight but I am just east of O'Hare...

I was on 355 last night traveling north about 10pm. I just looked at a 2008 M3 convertible in Palatine. No worries, not trading the NSX. BTW, my color is midnight pearl.

I was on 355 last night traveling north about 10pm. I just looked at a 2008 M3 convertible in Palatine. No worries, not trading the NSX. BTW, my color is midnight pearl.

You -are- still alive and well?!!? How's hubby? Still have that Integra he drove me in at Gingerman? Dang that was one incredible experience. Glad to see you still have your midnight pearl.

:smile:

LOL!! Yes, we are still alive. Sold the ITR about a year ago and bought a BMW 135i.

Hi,

I don't think there were any meets today unless I just wasn't invited :). You should come to the next Supercar Saturdays event, we usually have at least 5 different NSXs each time.

Welcome and I hope you find the right car soon!

P.S. I was also driving my car tonight but I am just east of O'Hare...

It's nice to see the NSX's coming out, just surprised to see all in one day lol

thanks for the welcome!

im pretty sure it was your car, i knew the shade looked a little different than black but wasn't sure.. i was actually on 355 heading in the opposite direction and noticed it :)

LOL!! Yes, we are still alive. Sold the ITR about a year ago and bought a BMW 135i.

I know you'll appreciate the BMW1 series - good on you. I'll bet the ITR went to a buyer that can heel-toe. I hope it came to Michigan, 'cause I KNOW it was taken care of. :biggrin:

Khanvict, WELCOME! :biggrin: But I hope you are not one.

I was on 355N last night around that time...black 91 with black wheels and NA2 rear valence.

I live in downtown Palatine.

Could have been me.

^^ beautiful car!

do you guys ever have any car meets/cruises? in the supra community we always have a bunch of cars ready to go out, never really seen any NSX members driving together

I've been super busy this summer. I was in Hawaii at one point and the NSX needed some coolant system work done so it was out of commission until I had time to work on it.

OP - I drive on 88 and 355 to work and back maybe twice a week, 6:30 am though so no one notices me, ha.

I've been super busy this summer. I was in Hawaii at one point and the NSX needed some coolant system work done so it was out of commission until I had time to work on it.

OP - I drive on 88 and 355 to work and back maybe twice a week, 6:30 am though so no one notices me, ha.
not sure if i ran into you the other day near project x? spotted another red 1991-1997 NSX

Thats me! I think i remember you and a girl in the red supra?

yessir... its funny cuz i was deciding whether to buy an NSX or not that day and ran into 3 of em... your car looked good rolling! btw, what exhaust do you have? i couldnt even hear my supra over yours lol

yessir... its funny cuz i was deciding whether to buy an NSX or not that day and ran into 3 of em... your car looked good rolling! btw, what exhaust do you have? i couldnt even hear my supra over yours lol

Ya, its pretty loud!
Dc Headers
Test Pipes
Taitec GTLW Exhaust

I had an 08 E93 M3, the top will creak after the weather gets cool. Mine was white with the tan interior. The tan interior gets dirty very easily and doesn't come clean well. My detailer had a tough time. I used it as my daily driver with snow tires in the winter. Did a nice job in the winter. Didn't keep the car because the creaking drove me crazy. I was also annoyed that I always had to stop to raise the top and the top is slow. With the top down, there is absolutely no room in the trunk. Drives nicely but all of the fun is at the upper RPM band. Replaced with an 05 Turbo S.
Tim

Back