• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Spotted Black 91-92 at the Bone Fish Grill poughkeepsie NY @approx5pm

Bone Fish? Sounds like a fun place :rolleyes:

I don't know anyone with a black NSX. I saw one once, I think it was at NSXPO 2006 in Florida but I'm really not sure. Black huh? Bet they look nice in black, probably hard to keep clean.:smile:

I don't know anyone with a black NSX. I saw one once, I think it was at NSXPO 2006 in Florida but I'm really not sure. Black huh? Bet they look nice in black, probably hard to keep clean.:smile:
Joe, I thought NSX's were only made in Yellow or Red!!!! WTF:eek:

Lol Ken where you just drooling posting those scrumpcious pics!

Ken,
I just ate at the almost Local Bonefish last night for the first time. For a chain restaurant (owned by by the Outback Steakhouse guys) the food and service were excellent. Everything from appetizer to desert was fantastic:cool:

Oh and Joe you owe me a quote on the front spoiler and other work :tongue:

By the way when I bought my BLACK TL I did'nt realize how hard black was to keep clean :frown: I guess that's why the bee has all those yellow parts (easier to keep clean).

Alan you got a black car ,,in the NE,, good luck!:redface: Your best bet is to get a good duster to keep the pollen off esp in spring.Also those quickie spritzes and a clean cloth do wonders.

Back