• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Spotted Black NSX with Black Rims on East Tremont Ave in the Bronx

I was coming back from a little dive and saw a black NSX with black Rims on East Tremont Ave in Throgs Neck/Bronx. It was parked right outside of Tosca Cafe. Anyone here on Prime?

It was a little before 2PM this past Saturday.

i'm usually in the bronx. upper bronx/westchester though. my friend has an audio shop there. actually i'll be down there this weekend to put in some speakers. i thought it was me but i don't have black wheels. mine are polished.

i'm usually in the bronx. upper bronx/westchester though. my friend has an audio shop there. actually i'll be down there this weekend to put in some speakers. i thought it was me but i don't have black wheels. mine are polished.
Did I see you on Federal Road today in Brookfield onto I-84?

The car had the factory spoiler. It does not have Bailey's sushi bar spoiler. :cool:

oh yeah, i think it had Jersey plate.

No. I'll give you a clue: his initials are "B.A.I.L.E.Y."

All you guys with wing envy
tonguefawk.gif
:biggrin: :biggrin:

I saw a black NSX this past Saturday coming off the GWB east bound around noontime.. The driver had a bright pink shirt on. The roof was off. The pink shirt distracted me from seeing if it had black wheels.:biggrin:

All you guys with wing envy
tonguefawk.gif
:biggrin: :biggrin:

agreed
tonguefawk.gif
:biggrin: not me, i gotz ROH gunmetal sneakers[ i'm deblinging...]
mashie:it's jon, and it's not an ugly ass:smile:lofl

Hah! Jon I knew you were gonna see this post! like I said before, you are one of the few that has a spoiler on top of a spoiler :tongue:

Hah! Jon I knew you were gonna see this post! like I said before, you are one of the few that has a spoiler on top of a spoiler :tongue:
didn't you see cars????
meet "wingo"
mattelwingo.jpg

wow theres another brooklands green nsx in the nyc area.

Yup, you 2 are the only ones that I know of in NYC.

Back