• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Spotted in Hungtinton Beach and Alhambra

On 6/10:
Spotted a Yellow '02+ pulling up to Duke's in Huntington Beach just before 2:00pm.
Spotted a Red Pre-'02 with HRE (590?) on Beach Blvd just after 2:00pm (I think).

6/11:
Spotted Yellow with Cantrell Bumper, Stacy's side skirts, and painted yellow NSX-R spoiler on a side street off of Garfield north of Valley.

6/9 spotted a yellow 02+ but in Redondo Beach headed south on PCH.. cleeeaaan.

Also that same day a NA1 red with NY plates at the best buy above hermosa beach.

The Yellow 03 Nsx Was Me And My Wife Stoppin In For Lunch An Cocktails. Had A Nice Drive From Dana Point--saw 3 Lambos 3 Ferrari And No Nsx----miss Taking Group Drives But I'll Be Around This Summer. Lance

I was with a small group of friends standing at Duke's entrance after lunch there when you pulled up. :)

I suddenly remembered this when you said "group drives". I'm the black NSX next to yours. :D

drive2.jpg

That Was A Nice Drive, Do You Remember The Name Of The St. We Went Up Off Pch? My Avatar Pic Is Of The Same Trip--see Ya This Summer---lance
I think I see my bumper in your avatar. :D

I believe the street was "Legion".

Legion --> Park --> Alta Laguna Blvd.

Back