• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Spotted Red NA1 on I85

Saw a red NA1 with silver/chrome wheels today with no tag on I85 today exiting at North Druid Hills around 11:30.

Do we have a new member?

That was probably me. It's actually a 1999 I purchased from Bijanmaleki. Hopefully getting the tag this week. It's my first NSX and a flipping fantastic piece of engineering. I love it. :)

Ah, I should've said pop-up lights, lol.

Congratulations and welcome.

Keep an eye out in this section for the rare occasions that we get together and come hang out.

I was thinking the same thing JLCoolman when you said NA1... How could he tell the engine spec from the outside... but I thought, I know you're good. :smile:

Welcome to NSX ownership redline6561, hope to see you out enjoying your new ride soon.:biggrin:

I was thinking the same thing JLCoolman when you said NA1... How could he tell the engine spec from the outside... but I thought, I know you're good. :smile:

Welcome to NSX ownership redline6561, hope to see you out enjoying your new ride soon.:biggrin:

I'm still a noob, lol. :wink:

Thanks guys. Just trying to keep control of my right foot, not get hit by a laser, and stop grinning all the time. :)

By the way, I live in Midtown, do you have a favorite place to get a quick detailing job done? I know Eiffel's Place is the spot for repairs and maintenance.

PM NSX-Barque he lives very close to you. I'm sure he knows of a good one. OtP there's Mirror Detailing in Marietta that does excellent work

I have done some of my own detailing, hate letting any amateurs drive my car....c'mon by and we can use my driveway and take advantage of the weather when it cooperates.

- - - Updated - - -

BTW, I spotted a black pop up with race track numbers near Peachtree Hills.. Seen it a couple of times by the Treehouse Pub...

Back