• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Spring NSX meet (NW, Seattle)

So do we have a plan here? Show up for ERTC and then? A cruise to brunch? A cruise then a photo shoot? Any ideas? I am not familiar with NSX friendly routes/roads, but I am just trying to toss ideas out there. If we do go somewhere for a brunch then NSX friendly parking is also a good idea :biggrin:

So do we have a plan here? Show up for ERTC and then? A cruise to brunch? A cruise then a photo shoot? Any ideas? I am not familiar with NSX friendly routes/roads, but I am just trying to toss ideas out there. If we do go somewhere for a brunch then NSX friendly parking is also a good idea :biggrin:

Brunch in Bellevue we went to awhile ago. I Forgot the name of the place.

I'm not going to be able to make it :frown:

Do people want to caravan to the ERTC? Maybe meet ~5miles away and then all roll in together?

I'm sorry there's a big chance I couldn't make it as well. That's really suck for me as I was hoping we having big meet like we used to, and looks like this will be the one. hopefully you guys get the hang of it and will do more in the future.

Last edited:
Dropping like flies!! :frown:. Well, hopefully this weather will come around more often and we can get more meets happening.

I can't make it this time. My car is in Maintenance/Upgrade right now and won't be available these 2 weeks :frown:

If you all can gather at a park n ride before hand and then show up as a group at 8:30am, this will allow me to get you all parked together in the prime spots. I will be at E@RTC earlier with the other organizers. So I wont be able to meet with you at the park n ride. Its supposed to be in the high 70's for weather. SEE YOU SOON:biggrin:

Im looking forward to this, just let me know where the meeting spot will be if we are all rolling in together.

If you all can gather at a park n ride before hand and then show up as a group at 8:30am, this will allow me to get you all parked together in the prime spots. I will be at E@RTC earlier with the other organizers. So I wont be able to meet with you at the park n ride. Its supposed to be in the high 70's for weather. SEE YOU SOON:biggrin:

Do you have an address for us? I am not familiar with the area at all.

I folks... I am a long term northwest owner and am planning to be there also... 91 black with ivory interior... (This is a truly wonderful auto! The fact that my hero Senna consulted on the suspension makes me yelp like a bloomin' dog!)

Berlina black on black stock 1991.
I am in for Exotics at Redmond Town Center, I live east of Redmond and think it would be great to meet and drive in together. I would like to meet somewhere so we can drive in together.

Do most of you live West of Redmond? If so what about meeting at 8AM at the Overlake Starbucks? There is plenty of parking between Rite Aid and Safeway in Overlake on 24th. We would have immediate access to rip out to 520 Eastbound from that lot.

I suggest we arrive at Exotics @ RTC at 8:30 to be able to have all of us park together. I was there at 8:30AM last Saturday and it was great hearing and seeing the cars drive in at that time.

Starbucks
14930 NE 24th St, Redmond, WA
DIRECTIONS: Get off highway 520 at 148th, go south one block to 24th, turn east/left and go one block and turn north/left to parking lot that has RiteAid-Starbucks-Safeway. You will see Sears and Red Robin directly south across 24th street.

It will be a beautiful day and I look forward to seeing all your cars.

Current list:
Fowler
Ferrand
TE NSX
Brian
Mike B
Dan
Stephen
Mak
Johnny
Frederick
Ekk
Pingu81
grtahoang
M C JORDAN
M Baker

If we do end up with a dozen NSX's I suggest we fire up and start heading out at 8:15AM.

Back