• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

7th Annual Late Summer Beach BBQ

I should be in +1 for the first half of the day. TBD on what we'll bring maybe a papaya salsa and chips... or maybe yakitori if I get around to finishing the DIY grille

Dudes and dudettes, I am flying back from (currently) awesome Loveland, Colorado, the day before the BBQ, just for my dear NSX Family's BBQ. I get into John Wayne at 2:20 pm. I guess I better find some lemons, then, to get my friggin awesome 🍋 bars made. Brownies are easy and a given. Oh, that means lots of fresh eggs, too.

Alan.....bringing Jill's "Yummy Texas homemade corn casserole"

See important update in first post

Last edited:
We have a few more that confirmed on the facebook group event page.

Brian Nguyen +1; sweet potatoes
Anthony Valenzuela +1; mac salad
Ramon Reyes +1; ensaymadas
Marcellus Kwong +1; pizza

Also, Akbar will no longer be able to attend.

Last edited:
I will bring some hawaiian sodas and waters. gaymondleerpv + (2) wife and 6 year old daughter Vivien

Last edited:
Can I bring beer or is that frowned upon? I didnt see anyone list that. Or I can bring some hawaiian sodas and waters? It could be just me, or + wife and (1) 6 year old

No beer allowed at Huntington State Beaches but lots of bottled water would be great. Bring the whole family!!

Almost missed it, good thing I checked prime. I'm in, will bring cookies.
Ti

Update: Unfortunately, I'm out...I've come down with a nasty cold, and surely don't want to infect the SoCal family. :frown:

Have fun!

Sorry to disappoint. They ran out of the chicken I was going to bring. Portos is back up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_2217.jpg
    IMG_2217.jpg
    254.5 KB · Views: 80
Back