• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sprink Break Tuner Bash - Mar 18/19 in Daytona Beach, FL

I'm going. I wasn't able to make it last year but many of my friends went there and it was the best car show of the year in their opinion. So I'm definately checking it out this year and I have a friend that is entering his car. Gotta give support. :biggrin:

Mayport. Thats about 15 mins from me. I stay in Jacksonville. But back to other nsx'ers going. Me and my friend are both taking our cars there and we both have nsx's. The other cars we will be riding with are 2 other supras and a 350z so far. One of the supras is entering the car show.

AcuNSXspD said:
Mayport. Thats about 15 mins from me. I stay in Jacksonville. But back to other nsx'ers going. Me and my friend are both taking our cars there and we both have nsx's. The other cars we will be riding with are 2 other supras and a 350z so far. One of the supras is entering the car show.

Where do you stay over there? I'm on the Westside of town.
Maybe we can meet sometime. Like I said earlier, I only know of two other owners personally but hardly ever talk to them.
Would be nice to know more of us.

I stay over in Mandarin. I actually just got my NSX. My friend has had his for about 2 years now. I previously owned a 93 rx-7 and got rid of it for the nsx. But it would be cool to meet up. I dont think there are many nsx owners in Jacksonville. Under 10 i'm sure.

Humm...I think there maybe a small race going on in a place called SEBRING. :biggrin:

Sebring

March 16-19 is the 12 hours of Sebring a very prestigious race both here and in Europe any real car guy should know that. :biggrin:

Re: Sebring

heretic said:
March 16-19 is the 12 hours of Sebring a very prestigious race both here and in Europe any real car guy should know that. :biggrin:

What does that have to do with a few guys wanting to meet and get to know each other???
I know, you think time would be better spent sitting at home watching the race or going down to it??? I guess you mean that.
Thanks for the heads up but that doesn't change my mind.
BTW, I DO consider myself a real car guy. The wife does too.

I will be there, I live in daytona beach and have one of the few NSX's in town. Keep me informed and I will meet up. We should ride together when we get there. Nothing like seeing a line of NSX's coming down the road...

Cory

wow !! that comes as a MAJOR shock. I guess they really are trying to make people not want to go to Daytona for spring break anymore.

On another note, we are going to try and meet up this weekend? provided the weather is alright.

Originally Posted by 92NSX
I only know 2 other owners personally here. I am the only one that goes down there though.

Not true. We go down there every year for the past several years. My car is always at the show in the Speedway and we leave it there to check out the tuner bash. Now, the other owner you are speaking of .... well, he's another story. LOL! Too bad, there won't be any tuner bash in Daytona anymore.
:frown:

Caroline

NSXTCFL said:
Originally Posted by 92NSX
I only know 2 other owners personally here. I am the only one that goes down there though.

Not true. We go down there every year for the past several years. My car is always at the show in the Speedway and we leave it there to check out the tuner bash. Now, the other owner you are speaking of .... well, he's another story. LOL! Too bad, there won't be any tuner bash in Daytona anymore.
:frown:

Caroline

I didn't realize you went down also.

Back