• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Squalo Azzurro

Honda NSX based car, the kit is installed by KSP:

0031.jpg

0021.jpg

squalo3-8001.jpg

squalo-uramen-8001.jpg

From dead front center it looks great. From the rear it looks too busy. From the side it looks terrible. 2 Thumbs Down here.

Um...no.:frown: Something must have gotten lost in translation as this in no way resembles a squalo. It doesn't have the purposeful and hydrodynamic shape of a shark. The original better represents this moniker as an "underwater F-16".:wink: The front view looks ok, the side can't seem to make up it's mind and the rear has too many different elements; the car as a whole is uncohesive. It looks as though three seperate designs were photoshopped together. I can appreciate the artistic thought that went into this, but the execution leaves little to be desired. The limits of good taste IMO were pushed too far here; leave a perfectly good design be! Oh, and I hope that isn't some kind of award on the windsheild; worst in show perhaps?:eek:

up on ebay now for 50 stacks

Leaving aside the fact that, IMO, this utterly destroys a beautiful classic by replacing the hand assembled aluminum panels with miles of shit fiberglass from a ghetto fabricator.... Im trying to wrap my mind around just *who* is the market that looks at *that* and says "oh yeah.. $100k? WORTH IT!" ($56k + NSX + install + paint)

$100K buys an R8, F360, Gallardo, GTR...

Back