• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Star Wars Rebels

I grew up with Star Wars. I was ten when the original came out and it was a big part of my youth. I'm not a Comic con guy but I do still enjoy the first movie (especially since I now have young kids). Anyway I was really dissapointed with the prequels that came out because I think they lost some of the grit of the original movies. So I started to watch this Star Wars Rebels cartoon on Disney HD and boy was I surprised by it. I would say that's is almost as good as the original Star Wars. I'd like to hear what others think and if you're not watching it and your a fan of the movies I'd say give it a chance. There is one caveat though, if you are single and are going on dates with attractive young women don't bring up the fact that you're not only watching this cartoon but enjoying it ;)

I was late to Clone Wars (largely because the prequels nearly killed my love for Star Wars), but I really enjoyed the final three seasons (I need to go back and watch the first few).

I'm still on the fence with Rebels, but will be watching to see where they go with it. Certainly happy to see (and hear) the better ship / trooper designs being put back into play...even if they did have to alter (i.e. stylize) them more than I would have liked.

Back