• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Starved rock brunch and drive - June 24th

Phil- I have a really challenging conflict but will do my best to rearrange my schedule to make that work. I am badly in need of some speed and g-force action! 40% probability at this stage.

I am up to 70% now but only for the Fri eve T&T. Will plan to hang out Sat morn w/all the Honda folk but need to run by noonish. Looking forward to some hot laps w/you, Phil and need to go to work on getting Paul to join in so we can see his CTSC in action. -joe

I am up to 70% now but only for the Fri eve T&T. Will plan to hang out Sat morn w/all the Honda folk but need to run by noonish. Looking forward to some hot laps w/you, Phil and need to go to work on getting Paul to join in so we can see his CTSC in action. -joe

I have to work both, Friday and Saturday...

Now at 100%. Just registered. See you there Phil for the Friday T&T. Will stay and spectate til ~noon on Sat.

Would love to go but have to work.

Brian

Excellent see you there. I will be setup in the wooded area near turn two in a Fleetwood pop up camper.

Great. If there is any way you can hold a space for me I'd love to set up my pit along side yours. I should be arriving between 1 and 2pm on Fri and have a room in South Haven for the eve. Will search you out upon arrival. Thx!

<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/RGSX_1Hq3as" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Test and Tune was fun here is a clip of Josimon's first lap after the warm up.

No comments about the garage door opener and the I-Pass please :wink:

There was a total of 5 NSX's through out the weekend on the track, which included the Pikes Peak Hill Climber by LoveFab.

Hope we can get a few more NSX's there next year for the Western Michigan Honda Meet. It is a fun weeekend indeed!!

Last edited:
Phil- thanks for having me in your camp and pls thank Christa for the fabulous dinner. Can you send me the full clip from my last session ([email protected])? I'd like to give it a study. Would love to get one more T&T in before season closes if you, Paul and anyone else is game.

Paul- could use your CTSC for sure. Would love to see yours in action.

Joe

It was our pleasure to have you over. Glad you enjoyed the campsite cooking. Krista hopes to do better next time on the chicken.

The entire file is 1.67 gb and that size is to large for e-mail. We need to come up with plan B. I can put it on a SD card or Blu-Ray and mail it off to you or we meet somewhere to transfer the file. If I knew a common site to FTP it to I would do that or a way to confiure a VPN and allow you access to a folder on my pc would work. Let me figure out a solution.

I am up for another Test and Tune before the year is up.

Phill

My 15 minute file was also close to 2GB but when I used windows movie maker it compressed it to 200MB and I was also able to upload it to youtube.

Here it is, last year's WMHM:
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/tzn22v5PtHw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
My 15 minute file was also close to 2GB but when I used windows movie maker it compressed it to 200MB and I was also able to upload it to youtube.

Here it is, last year's WMHM:
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/tzn22v5PtHw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>
Very nice run Paul. Great job! Enjoyed watching you.

Yes the 19th. I looked at the Gingerman calendar and do not see a T&T mentioned yet. I also noticed CGI is running a HPDE during the day. The organizer as I recall s a big fan of the NSX and an owner or at least was. I will contact The folks at GMan.

Seriously, you guys need to stop planning things when I'm either 1) On vacation or 2) on a business trip. Bad luck for me I guess.

Back