• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Steering Rack Knock Bush

Then how much is too much? $2499 for this bushing? Still cheaper than a new rack... Just approaching this as someone who's stood at a lathe and turned bushings from raw stock. $120/bushing is heinously overpriced. We can rationalize "nothing's too expensive for safety", but I haven't heard any mention of a steering rack "safety" bushing for sale in this posting, just a steering rack bushing to illiminate knock.

I have a really simple suggestion for you, don't buy it and move on. Better yet, why don't you make it and sell it for $100 bucks and steal all the revenue?

You could make this same argument for every part sold on these forums.

can you please help i need to get one of these asap

Hi there,

Sure please pay $120.00USD via PayPal using [email protected] with your delivery address and it will be in the post to you the very next day.

Thank you.

Regards,

Les

installed mine today without a hitch works perfect thanks Les for a great idea to help us out worth every penny

Cheers mate thanks for the feed back and many miles of knock free fun to be had.

Back