• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Stereo & Updated NSX Numbers?

First question - I met with the lead guy named Ron at Kustom Kar Sound (the stereo shop next to Buzz Jensen's Sound Advice off of Raintree in Scottsdale, AZ) and he said it would be around $500 ($100/hr 5 hours work) to do the 'dash' to support 2 single DINN settings, and when he was done that I wouldn't be able to tell the difference between his work and the factory 'smoothing' on the edges.

He said he's done a few NSXs before, the last one being a black that belonged to a Mr. Register (or something like that) up in the Troon area (if anyone knows him, I'd love to speak with him).

So, does this price sound reasonable for the work?

Next, where can I get the latest listing of sold #'s of NSXs that includes 99 and 00? The listing on this website only goes to '98.

Thanks!

------------------
David Allen
'00 Silverstone NSX-T

where can I get the latest listing of sold #'s of NSXs that includes 99 and 00? The listing on this website only goes to '98.

You can't - unless you have resources better than ours (Lud's and mine). We've been asking for a while now, with no results.

Back