• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

STL NSX's or others close by:

We started this list in another thread but we should start a new list. For those wanting to make themselves known just reply to the post. I will try and keep the post up to date and gather an email list for local events. If you can share your year and color we can start there. Any other info gathered will be via PM's and only if you want to be notified via email of upcomming local events.

Maybe it is time for a new head count:

1. 91 Silver/Black (For Sale) - DDozier
2. 04 Red/Black - DDozier
3. 92 Red/Ivory - (my old and sold car still in STL) - DDozier
4. 00 Red/Tan - jkeen01
5. 91 Black/Ivory - pgilliam1
6. 05 Orange/Orange - kwinkler
7. 92 Black/Ivory - enigma (KC Area)
8. 00 Red/Tan - CL65 Captain (waiting for smoke signals)
9. 92 - Blk/Blk - Flyeyes
10. 91 Blk/Blk KCMO area - Ready2Huynh
11. 96 Blk/Tan - 96 NSX-T
12. 91 Blk/Blk - STLNSX (Randy)
13. 91 red/blk - Sheldement (farmington,mo)

Last edited:
We started this list in another thread but we should start a new list. For those wanting to make themselves known just reply to the post. I will try and keep the post up to date and gather an email list for local events. If you can share your year and color we can start there. Any other info gathered will be via PM's and only if you want to be notified via email of upcomming local events.

4. 00 Red/Tan - jkeen01
6. 2000 Red/Tan - CL65 Captain *

* moving back to STL as soon as I get my house in Cincy sold or I finish teaching the kittens how to play with matches, which ever comes first.

I'm over in Kansas City if you guys ever want to do a meet in the middle type meet. :D

Only if they put a race track in Columbia or Jeff City. :biggrin: That's an awful boring drive to just have a meet. Now if you said Ozarks, there are some good back roads to get down there. :smile:

Only if they put a race track in Columbia or Jeff City. :biggrin: That's an awful boring drive to just have a meet. Now if you said Ozarks, there are some good back roads to get down there. :smile:

Yes there are! We hit the Ozark area every year for Branson Z Fest (used to have a 300ZX Turbo). Went in the NSX last year and it was an absolute blast.

* moving back to STL as soon as I get my house in Cincy sold or I finish teaching the kittens how to play with matches, which ever comes first.
Jim,

Sounds like you have made a decision:frown:? Hope to see you on the track before you leave!

Regards, Ray

I usually plan/coordinate a few "spirited" drives during the year. If anyone's interested, shoot me a PM and I'll send you details.

I'm currenlty in the middle of replacing my throttle body, installing braided brake lines and flushing brake fluid. Once these two jobs are done, I know several people ready & willing to do a drive.

So, any takers feel free to shoot a PM my way.

I usually plan/coordinate a few "spirited" drives during the year. If anyone's interested, shoot me a PM and I'll send you details.

So, any takers feel free to shoot a PM my way.

The next step for this thread was to compile an email list for everone and start a STL event calendar to keep everyone up to date. I was hoping to get a few more guys added to the list because the next step would be easier for me to do all at once instead of in pieces.

Dave

Sorry bout that, didn't mean to derail ya:redface::biggrin:

Well, rest assured that if my car is running, I usually try my best to make any types of meets.:smile: I just got away from reading posts in here because it seemed like people had lost interest in the STL area.:rolleyes:

But know, I am up for nearly any pow-wows, or helping any of you guys who may want to twist a wrench on their car (permitting I'm able to provide useful input) :biggrin:

As a non-owner enthusiast, I'm interested in local gatherings. I understand if you'd rather keep it exclusive though. Let me know if I should forward my email to you Dave.

Put me on the list Dave... just dont be expectin me to show up till say... late June early July? :cool:

I see this list has gotten to a repectable size if everyone shows. Now you just need to organize a meet or somethin fun Dave! You know I'm ready to play!:biggrin:

4. 00 Red/Tan - jkeen01

02 Yellow/Blk - Sportsrod

1. 91 Silver/Black (Sold, have fun Tim) - DDozier
4. 00 Red/Tan - jkeen01
14. 91 Silver/Black - tstruyk
15. 02 Yellow/Blk - Sportsrod

What am I, chopped liver? :confused: :biggrin:

91 Blk/Blk CTSC+++
93 Blk/Blk TT+ (mothballs)

Welcome to the Party! I will need your help soon. collecting parts and pieces should be installing them soon.

1. 91 Silver/Black (Sold, have fun Tim) - DDozier
4. 00 Red/Tan - jkeen01
14. 91 Silver/Black - tstruyk
15. 02 Yellow/Blk - Sportsrod
16. 91 Blk/Blk CTSC+++ - SJS
17. 93 Blk/Blk TT+ (mothballs) - SJS

Dave

Last edited:
Add me to the list.

I just picked up a 96 NSX-T Berlina Black w/ 6 speed

Back