• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

STL Ride - Who's up for it?

Hey - I can't take all the credit here... it was Scott's idea originally and we helped eachother put it all together. He got all the Ferrari guys together and helped with the organization of it all. Thanks for the shout out though. And while we're at it, a big thanks to all of you who came out to play... you all helped make it a great afternoon with outstanding company. The two low points were clearly the bikers who couldn't get out of first gear and the service at the restaurant... who couldn't get out of first gear. Who the hell staffs a party of 30 with 1 guy? As far as the big picture though... a screaming success. What a great day. Thanks again for coming out.

Fred and Scott
Thanks alot, i had a great time and so did my buddy, nice to meet all of you guys i didnt know before, and it was good to see the guys i haven't seen in a while!

I'm a week off from this post, but I'm coming into St. Louis this weekend for a wedding. I think I'll be staying in Edwardsville staying with a friend. I'll definitely be bringing the NSX. Not sure if I'm coming Friday night or Sat day, but I'll be around if you guys are up for meeting up somewhere.

Cheers,

I'm a week off from this post, but I'm coming into St. Louis this weekend for a wedding. I think I'll be staying in Edwardsville staying with a friend. I'll definitely be bringing the NSX. Not sure if I'm coming Friday night or Sat day, but I'll be around if you guys are up for meeting up somewhere.

Cheers,

I have family coming in from out of town so I am out of commission all weekend:frown:

What are the cops using these days off of RT.55? Any photo guns?
My friend gets tickets all the time on his way from Chicago to St. Louis. Mostly overpass running laser/radar, and then the ground unit getting you.
Any known hot spots that I should look out for? The trusty V1 helps, but does instinct and help from people who live in the area!!:wink:

Thanks

hey guys, it's scott. sorry for the incredibly late reply and bump, but thanks to everyone that came out for this event. hopefully this is just the first of many to come.

Back