• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Stock OEM 2002 Acura NSX Headers,Exhaust & Airbox $80,$80, and $60 plus shipping...

Stock OEM 2002 Acura NSX Headers,Exhaust & Airbox $80,$80, and $60 plus shipping...

Hey guys I am selling stock OEM Acura NSX headers, exhaust and airbox with 9K miles of use. The headers and exhaust will sell for $80 each plus shipping and the airbox will be $60 plus shipping. I have boxes for each item and can have them shipped by this weekend.

HEADERS HAVE BEEN SOLD!!!!

Last edited:
Re: Stock OEM 2002 Acura NSX Headers,Exhaust & Airbox $80,$80, and $60 plus shipping...

PM also sent on the headers.

Re: Stock OEM 2002 Acura NSX Headers,Exhaust & Airbox $80,$80, and $60 plus shipping...

Does the exhaust have any issues tips sraight ect.
How much for shipping to 52627
How many miles on it

Interested in the exhaust if the tips are mint. Please let me know.

Thanks.

The exhaust is in great shape and only has 9K miles on it. The tips are in great shape but have minor daily usage on them. I will take a pic tonight and post it up on this post.

I will take the exhaust if you are fair on the shipping
please mail me with your info thank you

martinman7 said:
I will take the exhaust if you are fair on the shipping
please mail me with your info thank you

PM me please martinman7. Trying to contact you and not able to. Thanks. :smile:

Back