• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

strangely sounded in the car

I have a question concerning a sound of from my car.
if I drive a ride have to I from time to time hear a gong, these do three times behind each other plon plon plon :mad: .
it does not make from how hard I file 30 or 160 this sound comes dive this way all of a sudden on.
who can weet or tell themselves of which this comes and is it important or can I it simply ignore?:confused:

Why don't you post you issues in your native language in the european forum.There are enough guys who can speak dutch rather than grope around in this forum:wink:

I have a question concerning a sound of from my car.
if I drive a ride have to I from time to time hear a gong, these do three times behind each other plon plon plon :mad: .
it does not make from how hard I file 30 or 160 this sound comes dive this way all of a sudden on.
who can weet or tell themselves of which this comes and is it important or can I it simply ignore?:confused:

okee hier in het nederlands.

ik hebt een vraag over een vreemd geluid uit me dashboard.
ik hebt van de week een ritje gereden van 200 kilometer en af en toe kwam er een gong achtig geluid uit het dashboard, zo van plon plon plon drie keer dus, maakt niet uit hoe hard ik rij 30 of 160 km/uur.
wie weet wat dit is en hoe ik dit kan verhelpen?

Hallo,
Is dit geluid telkens terugkomend met een vaste tijdspanne ertussen?
Zo ja, dan doet dit mij denken aan auto van een vriend van mij waarbij de airbag verwijderd was, daarbij was repeterend elke ca. 15-20 min een aantal piepjes te horen.
Dit was waarschuwing dat het Airbag systeem niet functioneel was (airbag niet aangesloten).
Mogelijk zelfde waarschuwingssysteem bij de NSX ter indicatie van defecte airbag aansluitingen!?
Mocht je verdere info, kan je mij mailen op: [email protected]
(bovendien aardig om nog een NL NSX eigenaar te contacten)

For you US guys to understand: Dutch reply made:wink: :biggrin:

Thanks guys,now get your fingers back into the dyke!:wink:

Last edited:
Hallo,
Is dit geluid telkens terugkomend met een vaste tijdspanne ertussen?
Zo ja, dan doet dit mij denken aan auto van een vriend van mij waarbij de airbag verwijderd was, daarbij was repeterend elke ca. 15-20 min een aantal piepjes te horen.
Dit was waarschuwing dat het Airbag systeem niet functioneel was (airbag niet aangesloten).
Mogelijk zelfde waarschuwingssysteem bij de NSX ter indicatie van defecte airbag aansluitingen!?
Mocht je verdere info, kan je mij mailen op: [email protected]
(bovendien aardig om nog een NL NSX eigenaar te contacten)

For you US guys to understand: Dutch reply made:wink: :biggrin:

het geluid is niet tijds gespannen, en het zijn geen piepjes het is echt een gong geluid, komt ergens achter het dashboard vandaan weer exact kan ik niet zeggen, ongeveer bij het handschoenkastje vermoet ik.

Bis Von hand flaache woven Nsx vomfeinsten.

Last edited:
How did you know he was Dutch? It is all Dutch to me.:confused:
Steve

Hey Steve,in one of his few other posts on another thread he mentioned his langua is Dutch:smile:

Just curious...what does this 21 letter word mean?..."waarschuwingssteem".

Thought I might be able to use it in a game of Dutch "Scrabble"! :biggrin:

My good friend here at the beach is from Amsterdam and if you have questions or need help with your NSX just ask in your native Dutch and i'll get him to translate and get you the answers as best I can. I will ask other more knowledgeable members such as Larry B or Ken to get you sorted.
Anytime.

Cheers
nigel

Back