• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Suspension Street/Track front and rear sway bars

SOLD.

For sale are used front and rear adjustable swaybars for the Acura NSX. The bars were removed from my 1997 NSX with 38K miles on the odometer. I’m unaware when the bars were installed. However they are in very good condition. I removed them as I’m returning the car to an OEM state. Details on the bars:<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
- The rear is four hole length adjustable and the front is three hole length adjustable for fine tuning the under/oversteer bias to your preference.<o:p></o:p>
- integrated positioning collar eliminates lateral bar shift.<o:p></o:p>
- OD - 0.875" front and rear. Bushing states 22.2 mm.<o:p></o:p>
- Includes Poly bushings and brackets<o:p></o:p>
- Bars are powder coated red and show light scuffing. See photos before bidding.<o:p></o:p>
NOTE: The front sway bar will NOT clear the stock front battery tray. A slight bend (or cut) will have to be made on the aluminum tray for the bar to clear. See photo of bar installed on my vehicle. It is quite simple to introduce a slight bend in the tray.
I believe these are early version Dali Racing Street/Track swaybars, but have been unable to confirm. These bars certainly fit a 1997 NSX and should fit 91+ NSXs with stock exhaust and suspension geometry. <o:p></o:p>
If interested please visit the eBay Listing below:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/170901081135?item=170901081135&viewitem=&vxp=mtr<!-- End Description -->

Last edited:
Back