• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Stumbled upon an NSXR for sale...

Pretty cool. I don't read Japanese either, but in my Chrome browser I was able to click on options and translate.
It says Base Price 30 Million Yen. Currency exchange shows 1 JPY = 0.0095 USD so it comes out to a base of $284,905.70 USD. Whoa...

Is, 153 02R car probably the last. 2006 with 2225km.
Championship White
The interior is red. It is a record list with one owner of course. 2,225 Km real running.

very cool but...... did you scroll down to see the other NSX's he has for sale what got me was the color of this NSX I have never seen this color its is so bad ass

0550834A20130203W00204.jpg

Looks like Monte Carlo Blue.

Same color as this one.

DSC02159-2-1-1.jpg

Pretty cool. I don't read Japanese either, but in my Chrome browser I was able to click on options and translate.
It says Base Price 30 Million Yen. Currency exchange shows 1 JPY = 0.0095 USD so it comes out to a base of $284,905.70 USD. Whoa...

Is, 153 02R car probably the last. 2006 with 2225km.
Championship White
The interior is red. It is a record list with one owner of course. 2,225 Km real running.

I read Japanese.

Just to clear up the Google translate.

"Possibly the last 02R, #153.

One owner with service records. 2,225 km on the odometer."

Never knew they were so much money.

I just looked at production numbers and none were made from 2002-2005 in Monte Carlo Blue nor Monaco Blue

this must be a conversion but it looks so good

Japan had some additional and different colors than offered in the US, in fact, it was possible to order some custom colors when ordered at the NSX plant. There also was more leeway in regard to stitching colors as well.

yes all bets are off when talking jdm nsx.....just google the custom ordering plan ,and refresh plans, that honda offered for nsx.

Whichever blue that is, it looks incredible! <object type="cosymantecnisbfw" cotype="cs" id="SILOBFWOBJECTID" style="width: 0px; height: 0px; display: block;"></object>

and since he is in japan I am sure those are all OEM parts for the conversion no fiberglass junk LOL

so nice

So... who will be the nsx hero and import it?

I am not convinced that that 02+ blue nsx is MCB, as there is a bit of a tealish hue to the paint compared to mcb... However, after seeing that I am even more sure of my future plans to do the 02+ facelift on my mcb. Just beautiful!

that is ridiculously beautiful (and modern looking). with that said i am positive those gt-one side skirts are aftermarket fiberglass (one of my fav side skirts as there is more aggressivenss then oem, but the vent size isnt large enough to start looking aftermarket).

edit - cant quite figure out what kind of bumper that is either.

and since he is in japan I am sure those are all OEM parts for the conversion no fiberglass junk LOL

so nice

Read the listing for the blue one, it's an '02. No need for a conversion. It was born that way. Has 2 different driver's seats in those pics though. One Recaro, one stock.

I just looked at production numbers and none were made from 2002-2005 in Monte Carlo Blue nor Monaco Blue

this must be a conversion but it looks so good

Last edited:
That '02 Monte Carlo Blue Pearl NSX has been on the various Japanese car listing sites for almost a year - I first spotted in on 18 February 2013.
It is the only 02+ NSX that has come up for sale in that shade of blue in the 5 years that I have been looking at NSX, so is almost certainly a one-off custom order in a colour that was discontinued for standard orders when the cars got face-lifted in Dec 2001 - perhaps the original owner had specified MCBP when the order was placed, didn't like the look of LBBP, so insisted that the car be produced in MCBP!
The latest pics (on carsensor.net) show that it has been returned to stock seating - the driver's recaro has been replaced by the standard black leather seat, and that a couple of extras have been removed - an after-market air box and some sort of external coil pack / ignition system and an associated gauge were in place when it was first advertised.
Love the fact that it has done less that 4000 miles too!!
I would buy it today, if it were a Type S...... with the proper Type S seats in black :wink: . So close to being the perfect NSX......

Back