• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Suggestions for new Sound System??

mmmikemo said:
I am being patient...but when are we going to find out???

Mike

Hi

We need to be more patient :) I know we are waiting for something worth waiting for.

Also I have no money to use on a system right now. So if I need to wait some more that is what I have to do. But I miss some sound in my NSX thoug. :(

Regards

Hi

Any new rumors on the system that somebody will release for the NSX or do I need to fabricate my own rumors about it? :smile:

Regards

pssst ........ don't tell anyone, but it will also add another 37.8 bhp (RW of course)
pain.gif

Meanwhile just listen to these guys instead
djsmile.gif

guitar.gif
band.gif
rockband.gif

Hi

Hmm you guys leak all over Prime :biggrin:

I try to hunt all threads you guys reply to, but these latest rumors have escaped me.

I will listen to some tunes from D'Ecosse while I wait :)

Regards

i think the woofer enclosers are getting made as we speak...everything else is done i think, except an instruction manual..... Ken? are you gonna be able to help on this part? (hint hint)

01blacks4 said:
i think the woofer enclosers are getting made as we speak...everything else is done i think, except an instruction manual..... Ken? are you gonna be able to help on this part? (hint hint)

Hi

If you want a car to do the test install I know a car that is ready for it :)

Regards

01blacks4 said:
I'm waiting for the inaugural kit as we speak so I can write it during the installation!

martin said:
Hi

If you want a car to do the test install I know a car that is ready for it :)

Regards

I think the initial beta candidate is identified - however send me a ticket for Norway (premium class of course) & it could be changed! ;)

Back