• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sunny South Florida Acura/Honda Mega Meet 7/26/09 12-5pm

great! hope you guys can make it
biggthumpup.gif

drop her off at the mall, its right next to CB Smith! :biggrin:

and that other meet looks awesome, i might show up just to drool at all the cars

M3456Y - Let me know if you want to caravan. I am in Naples and I believe you are in Ft. Myers. I will need to go semi-slow-mo with my 5 year old son riding shotgun although the little guy likes when I get the cobwebs out.

M3456Y - Let me know if you want to caravan. I am in Naples and I believe you are in Ft. Myers. I will need to go semi-slow-mo with my 5 year old son riding shotgun although the little guy likes when I get the cobwebs out.

Let me know where you want to meet and I'll be there. Leaving the Legend home for this one.

Thank you for everyone who turned up the turnout was more then expected.. At one point we were at 95+ Cars and were forced to move to the biggest gazebo in the park.

Now that we see the kind of turnout that is possible please keep a lookout for the next one. It will be better organized with a bigger venue and hopefully even more cars...!!!

Back