• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sunny South Florida Acura/Honda Mega Meet 7/26/09 12-5pm

I do Thanks i've had it since 94 it's my baby Baush Supercharged Water to Air Intercooler 410 Hp to many goodies to list

Attachments

• nsx cb smith 1.jpg
    nsx cb smith 1.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
thanks for coming out everyone! had a great time minus the weather and lighting that made me jump like a little school girl LOL

thanks for coming out everyone! had a great time minus the weather and lighting that made me jump like a little school girl LOL

I read on the Acurazine forum that someone's car was struck by lightning with several witnesses to the incident! Anyone else hear of this?

I read on the Acurazine forum that someone's car was struck by lightning with several witnesses to the incident! Anyone else hear of this?

Hahaha, kids, I was there, and indeed was VERY CLOSE, but it was maybe like 150 meters from us, it was though SCARY because it came so close that I felt the wind weird wave ,,,, believe me, if the lighting struck that TL, @ least a HOLE would be there, or a mark, the car was pristine .....

Oscar

PS: Check your PM< I got those things I told you I was going to do!

Back