• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Super Car sunday Jan 30

Is anyone planning on going to super car sunday january 30? Was thinking of setting up a meeting point for anyone rolling out. the plan is to meet at 6:30 AM at Pavilions Super Market in Arcadia. The address is 745 W. Naomi Ave, Arcadia, Ca. This is south of the 210 Freeway, Baldwin Ave Exit. We will leave at 6:45 for our final destination at 6100 Topanga Canyon Blvd, Woodland Hills, CA 91367 arriving before 8:00 AM. If anyone is interested post up :)

I might meet y'all at the actual location of the event considering I would have to back track if I meet y'all in Arcadia.

I'm in as long as I don't forget by then.

Come on, where is everyone at lol? Steve, ron, jc, ......

After the meet i will probably do the drive to malibu. The canyon is always fun

I am interested too but I would most likely meet you guys at the event. I am in West L.A so I don't want to back track too much.

So if anyone is heading out from down town area, let me know so we can roll together.

After the event, I will be down for a canyon run.

Last edited:
Good looking turnout. About 8 porsches from 6 speed and the gtr forum was invited as well

Im still going. meeting up in diamond bar and rolling to arcaida. Everyone will be at arcaida around 645 then head out to woodland hills :) see everyone there thats going.

I'll meet yall somewhere by the exit to the show so we can park together. Can someone text or call when your about to exit. 210394976Three

Thanks for those who showed up. Its alwsys lots of fun. The best part really is the drive to the meet. Thats what you need to make it to.

Back