• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Super car sunday july 31

Update

For those who are just going on the canyon drive and breakfast we will be meeting at the Chervon/7-eleven parking lot on the SW corner of Topanga Canyon and Calvert St at 9:00

Ok, its been a while since we all got up at the crack of dawn to pull off one of these runs. For the new guys who havent been this is a blast. The entire freeway seems like super cars. I took this info from a previous meet we did a few months back

5:45 AM at the Shell Gas station in Diamond Bar....3241 South Brea Canyon Road, Diamond Bar, CA 91765 This is off the Diamond Bar Blvd Exit on the 57 freeway. We will leave at 6:00 to meet up with the second group in Arcadia

6:30 AM at Pavilions Super Market in Arcadia...745 W. Naomi Ave, Arcadia, Ca. This is south of the 210 Freeway, Baldwin Ave Exit. We will leave at 6:45 for our final destination at 6100 Topanga Canyon Blvd, Woodland Hills, CA 91367 arriving before 8:00 AM

The diamond bar spot is where i will be. They usually depart no later than 6 am and from arcaida i wana say about 645 am.

We then will leave the meet around 845 ish and take a nice canyon that puts us out on the beach for breakfast.

So, whos in to see the ferrari vs lambo super car sunday. Its estimated over 300 fcars and lcars will be there.

Also as lmr said, feel free to meet us there and do the canyon run to malibu.

For those who don't want to get up early you can meet us around 9:00 in Woodland Hills and go on the the canyon drive and breakfast in Malibu. Please let us know if you are only going on the canyon drive and breakfast. Details on the meeting spot in Woodland Hills will come later.

So far this is the list and it continues to grow.
1. Nsxftw +1 + corvette + STI+ ISF
2. Moses +1
3. LMR
4. MarineNSX93
5. MIKE2LA (Maybe)
6. Theo1
7. jdm538
8. Mexiricer
9. Sfdreamer (better make it)
10. Track addict
11. Hgl1668
12. Influence82(maybe)
13. Hapa88
14. C30vtec + corvette
15. Yellowhaze
16. Mcano (maybe)
17. G3driver + s2000
18. Mark g (drive and breakfast)
19. Sam (maybe)
20. Mike san +1 ( drive and breakfast)
21. Tooltime (maybe)
22. Heartbeat (breakfast and drive)
23. CDX_NSX (Graeme)
24. Chris
25. RYU (in spirit)
26. Vex(Az)
27. DASHNBY
28. Valhalla
29. Anytime
30. Bright Light Tech
31. ediddynsx
32. Wirewizz
33. NSXPATPAT

SupraForums
1. speedracer
2. AristoA (meeting at scs, possibly drive and breakfast)
3. Juiceman

S2kI
1. Migae007 (maybe)
2. S2ki_Josh85
3. Terryizktad
4. Riegerm3
5. Samsam5886
6. Silverstoneds2k
7. meccjoo

6speedonline
1. shifterkartrace (maybe)
2. Gotnem108
3. gttsome

Rx7 club
1. Ruffrider
2. Probaholic1
3. Meiogirl (??)

Last edited:
1. Nsxftw +1
2. Moses +1
3. LMR
<!-- / message -->

And the list continues to grow :)

1. Nsxftw +1
2. Moses +1
3. LMR
4. MarineNSX93
5. MIKE2LA (Maybe)
6. Theo1
7. jdm538

For those who don't want to get up early you can meet us around 9:00 in Woodland Hills and go on the the canyon drive and breakfast in Malibu. Please let us know if you are only going on the canyon drive and breakfast. Details on the meeting spot in Woodland Hills will come later.
<!-- / message -->

Last edited:
Also, it is the X Games Rally Finals that evening. Might just have to make it a full on car day! SCS in the morning and X games early evening.

I will try my best to make it down, but won't know till last minute.

Also, it is the X Games Rally Finals that evening. Might just have to make it a full on car day! SCS in the morning and X games early evening.

Just take ur laptop with you, it will be like u never left ;)

Be a man, do the right thing!!

So far this will be a great turn out. Its still early in the month so im sure more will chime in.

1. Nsxftw +1
2. Moses +1
3. LMR
4. MarineNSX93
5. MIKE2LA (Maybe)
6. Theo1
7. jdm538
8. Mexiricer
10. Track addict
11. Hgl1668 (implied he will make it)

If he was a man he will do the right thing too! :biggrin:

Unfortunately, I am not a man by doing the wrong thing; I'll be on a plane that day :(

1. Nsxftw +1
2. Moses +1
3. LMR
4. MarineNSX93
5. MIKE2LA (Maybe)
6. Theo1
7. jdm538
8. Mexiricer
10. Track addict
12. RYU (in spirit)

If we go to the car show, when does does it start and end? Does the supercar show take place in Malibu? What is the admission fee and parking, etc. Where can we find more information about this car show?

What's up fellas. Greetings from Shanghai. Life is good here. My car is now a subway pass and a personal driver with a taxi sign on his roof. Hope all is well and if you ever want to roll out to Shanghai your all invited. F1 races here every April but Shanghai always has other events. Chat with you all soon.

Cheers!

Gail

Wow! This looks like a great show. Definitely worthy of a drive down from Nor-Cal. Maybe I can get a group of us to come down for this.

If we go to the car show, when does does it start and end? Does the supercar show take place in Malibu? What is the admission fee and parking, etc. Where can we find more information about this car show?

If u didnt see sfdreamers link, show usually is from 7-10, with ppls starting to leave around 9. Its in woodland hills, parking is free, think that covers it.

Wow! This looks like a great show. Definitely worthy of a drive down from Nor-Cal. Maybe I can get a group of us to come down for this.

That would be awesome. Let me know if you want on the guest list ;)

Back