• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Super Partout sale!!

Hey Joey,

What screen do you have in the nav-pod? Can I have the model number? I have the pod, but am trying to find a better screen.

Yours looks like it fits nice and tight!

Pleeeease tell me you're selling calipers as well.
smile.gif

JZ very cool car! Can you tell me please how i can put a rear valence like yours on my 95 NSX. Do i have to have the 2003 rear bumper & also does it attach easily. I would appreciate it a-lot if you can let me know. Thanks!

Originally posted by NyC NsX:
hey JZ ill take the ww rear spats if you ever find the other one....thanks Bailey

I still havnt find my other side of the rear spats. Come pick the one i have, its yours FREE. Its time to clear my garage!

Originally posted by S D NSX:
JZ very cool car! Can you tell me please how i can put a rear valence like yours on my 95 NSX. Do i have to have the 2003 rear bumper & also does it attach easily. I would appreciate it a-lot if you can let me know. Thanks!

You can pickup the valence from any Acura dealer. Think i paid around $900 for it. fit perfect with yours.

Originally posted by JZ:
I still havnt find my other side of the rear spats. Come pick the one i have, its yours FREE. Its time to clear my garage!

Mannn !! ..... listen ill come over and help u clean .... i need that other side .... one is not good without the other.

hey JZ... hows things going ? I;ve been emailing you for days... and btw I lost ur phone..
just wondering hows our deal going?

------------------
the art of chasing down my friend's white 3000gt at com. ave

NSXCA # 1690 "Sabrina"

If anybody is interested I called my contact at the local Acura dealer and he said I could buy the rear valance for the 2002 for $550. I'm thinking about getting one myself and just thought I would pass along the price if anybody else was curious.

I work for a company that owns the dealership is how I got that price. I can get more than one for that price though.
smile.gif

------------------
ALL NSX
92 RED/BLACK 5-SPEED

Back