• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Supercar Sensation - Charlotte, NC

Hey Guys! Just wanted to drop a line to your forum about Supercar Sensation... We are a new company in Charlotte, NC that offers the general public the chance to come out and do Test Drives and Tours in our collection of 7 supercars! We have a Ferrari F430, Lamborghini Gallardo, Aston Martin Vantage Roadster, Porsche 911 Turbo, Nissan GTR, BMW M3 V8 Dual Clutch, and an AMG C63. We've got packages that accomodate to EVERYONE, starting at $15 to drive and going all the way up to $299 for our scenic tours!

GROUP DISCOUNTS: We do tons of group discounts and we'd be more than willing to work out a discount for some of you guys if you were interested in getting a group together and coming out to drive. We require that you are 21 or older, have a valid US Driver's License and valid insurance. If you need details on anything at all please send me a private message, respond to this post, shoot me an email at [email protected] or call me at (980)229-2050.

Look forward to hopefully seeing some of you guys out for some drives!

~ALSO CHECK OUT THIS LINK TO THE POST WITH INFO ON OUR 2009 AUTOCROSS SEASON!!!
***Age requirement for the Autocross event has just been reduced from 21 down to 18 years old!!!***

Attachments

• CorporateTour.jpg
    CorporateTour.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 163
Last edited:
to bad u arent near me ! great prices

Also wanted to make sure everyone checking out this post knows that we will be hosting an Autocross season all this year allowing you the chance to run our cars on our own Autocross course and compete for prizes and a once in a lifetime chance to run our cars on Tail of the Dragon!

Check this link for more details... Autocross

Hello All,

I just wanted to thank everyone who came out to Supercar Sensation's first Autocross event! Sunday March 29th was a huge success!! The entire event ran smoothly and we had a great turnout! We had both of the Supercar Sensation Autocross and Slalom runs beginning around 1PM and running all the way till about 7PM. Graham Shelton was awarded 1st place, with a 54.382 in the Lamborghini. Graham was one of the many Supercar Sensation Autocross competitors, and posted the top time of the finalist round. He took home a credit for one of our Supercar Sensation 4 hour scenic tours! Chris Scott won 2nd place, posted a 55.189 also in the Lamborghini, and he took home a free admission to our next Supercar Sensation Autocross. It is truly a thrill to be able to take some of these supercars to their limits through the slalom as well as the Autocross course. Big thanks to everyone at Continental Tire, Griffin Brothers, BMWCCA, the Z-Max Dragstrip, and all of the volunteers for all their help with running this event!!

We are looking forward to seeing some of you guys out for our Test Drives, Tours, and upcoming Auto X events!!

Check out http://www.SupercarSensation.com

Don't Forget..When you call me, mention NSXPrime.comhttp://cr.com/ and get $20 off the Test Package

Thanks Again Everyone!!

Check out this link to see the Ultima GTR go though Supercar Sensation Slalom Course: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv3yH-pFaXo

Chris Robbins
Driving Guide
(980) 229-2050

Back