• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

supercharge auto nsx?

hi everybody and thanks for all your answer!

my question is if i could supercharge my 99 nsx auto.note car has 28..k/miles did anybody did tha before?
thanks very much
(OLD THREAD)
dimitris

9/26/06
hi everybody i just need to tell u i got a turbo kit on the way will be here at 2nd of october well the problem is i dont know anybody oround here to install the kit( that means i have to do it my self)
GOOD LCK with that i hope i will get it done before march.
thanks everybody i may have some questions later on i hope u help me out with it
thanks dimitris

Last edited:
I was planning on doing that to my auto NSX a few years back, then got cheap and lazy. :biggrin: Spoke to some of the guys at Comptech and there are a few autos with SC out there that arent having any problems out of the ordinary but if I recall, none of them were used as track cars. But again that was at least 3 years ago.

I researched this topic in previous threads. I know Dali recommends against it. I do recall one member saying he ran a tranny cooler and hasn't had any trouble in the 3 years he has been runing it.

I have an auto also and was wondering the same thing.

DIMITRIS said:
just bring it to the top and tell that i got a twin turbo kit
YYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS
its on the way.......

Hummm....If I only spoke,...Dimitris, I would know what this means..:tongue:

zahntech said:
Hummm....If I only spoke,...Dimitris, I would know what this means..:tongue:
i am sorry obout my speaking i am new to this country i never took classes for english and i try to learn it now i will get better soon
thanks sir
i am just huppy to have an nsx....
dimitris

Sorry buddy...I was not trying to upset you...I just really want to know what you decided to do?

Kudos to you for learning english!!...most americans do not use it well, including myself:redface:

no problem my friend ...
i got the twin turbo kit with 2 garret t28r on two intercoolers and i wait wait wait
I cant wait.......
thanks dimitris

DIMITRIS said:
the problem is i dont know anybody oround here to install the kit( that means i have to do it my self)
GOOD LCK with that i hope i will get it done before march.

Dimitris,

I've heard nothing but good things about these people; http://www.stewartengines.com/index.html . Very experienced in building and tuning both street and race motors. Even if you're able to assemble it yourself you're going to need a pro to tune it. Good luck, hope to see it when you get done:smile:

Nate

Back