• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

SuperNova returns!

76b9.jpg

We are happy to report that we once again have the support of the Pohanka Acura team, although they are now at the new Honda of Chantilly location. They have once again graciously allowed us full use of their facilities and will be providing lunch as well as prizes.

This year we are working on a more detailed judging process, but the great prizes will be there all the same (prizes to be announced later).

Feel free to tell your friends, this is an open meet with all car enthusiasts welcome to join in and share in conversation and cars.

working on a more detailed judging process

I believe if Chris does not get 2nd position....again...

Thanks Dan > guess I will catch up on more details...

I will be promoting the event at meets this week. I won't be able to do Katie's C&C and Bethesda C&C, but I'll be at Fair Lakes C&C and may try to make it out to some of the Flagship Friday events.

Happy to say I will be there representing our brand new facility. I hope all of my NSX crew can make the event!!

-greg
Honda of Chantilly Parts

I will come and show moral support since the nsx will still not be done :mad:... However I was hoping to to experience a few things: (if possible)

1. BC coilovers (would like a ride if possible)
2. Pride v2 exhaust ( would like to see what its like inside while driving)
3. fidanza LWFlywheel..

Hopefully someone has these upgrades..

Not too much longer and I will be back on the road with lots of little upgrades !!!

Dan that link doesn't seem to work for anyone who is not in the group.

Feel free to recreate the event from wherever. I have never seen the "open" group and have no control over it.

I will come and show moral support since the nsx will still not be done :mad:... However I was hoping to to experience a few things: (if possible)

1. BC coilovers (would like a ride if possible)

Hopefully someone has these upgrades..

Not too much longer and I will be back on the road with lots of little upgrades !!!

you can drive it if you want. I dont have fidenza, but it's a lightweight flywheel of some kind. came with the car.

Back