• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Switched power

I am trying to hardwire a V1 and having no luck, Ive tapped into power in two differentt spots under the door sill that were used by a previous owner with no luck. The V1 will make the slightest sound when plugged in but is then dead. It works perfectly fine via the lighter socket and it works fine hardwired into my Ferrari

Getting frustrated. I see the fuse panel on the left side of the drivers footwell but it is being fully used. Why can't i just tap into a wire...............

Any ideas....

Have you tried the C913 (ACC) or C911 (IG2-A) at the fuse panel by foot panel? There should be four empty slots at the top of it. Back -> front of car: C910 (light), C911, C912 (BATT), C913.

Click on the link to the NSX shop manuals in the red bar at the top of the Prime page. Pick the early shop manual just because in the electrical section of the shop manual it has a complete wiring diagram for the car at the end of the electrical section. Within the first couple of pages of the wiring diagram you will find the diagram for the ignition switch which will make it clear what is switched power. Using the diagram you can trace switched power to probably 100 spots in the car. Pick a spot that is convenient based upon where you want to install your V1.

Back