• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Taitec GT500 wing with Deck Lid Spoiler

I am not going to be using this wing anymore. The wing is in great shape as is the deck lid spoiler. This combo is RARE and deck lid spoilers are very difficult to come by. IMO, the deck lid spoiler has a dramaticaly positive effect upon the appearance of the void between the uprights.

Wing is in Toronto and would much prefer a local pick up.

Priced to sell at $850+ shipping if required.

PM me if interested.

NSX13.jpg

NSX15.jpg

NSX18.jpg

NSX9.jpg

NSX4.jpg

what ever became of Bio.....pretty frequent posting OG back in the day..

I am not going to be using this wing anymore. The wing is in great shape as is the deck lid spoiler. This combo is RARE and deck lid spoilers are very difficult to come by. IMO, the deck lid spoiler has a dramaticaly positive effect upon the appearance of the void between the uprights.

Wing is in Toronto and would much prefer a local pick up.

Priced to sell at $850+ shipping if required.

PM me if interested.

NSX13.jpg

NSX15.jpg

NSX18.jpg

NSX9.jpg

NSX4.jpg
Hi, if still available please PM me to make arrangements, thanks!

HELLO!!!!

Hi Doc - Im still kicking around. Havent checked Prime in ages and it seems that my username is gonzo....will try to have it reinstated. I live in Vancouver now.

After I sold that beautiful 02 to Shawn, I ended up in a 9996TT, then a 981 GT4, then a McLaren 570S and now Im in a super high spec McLaren 650S. I just love the mid engines!

Shawn - what ever came of my NSX? Still have it? I have thought about it every single day since I sold it and every now and then I search the web seeing if I can find it in any photos etc.... How is it?

Miss you all!

Still have it! Wish I could enjoy it more but such is life. She's a keeper!1000010490.jpg

Wow nice completion of the circle....lets make prime great again!!

I regret selling that car but am very glad that you still have it after all these years - wow - smart man. You’ve now owned it twice as long as I did. We have a common friend in Nathan it seems. Wish I could have kept that yellow car. Idiotic sale!!!!!

Back