• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

TCS light on Intermittenly only during the day..

Ever since I got the car.. My abs and tcs light would be on as soon as the car moves 5 feet. But lately I've notice something weird.
On my way to work I the morning, both lights would light up, however on my way home around 10-11pm .. Only the abs light is on. This had happen a few times already..

I already know what te lights are for but I'm just curious why the tcs is intermitten. fiy the light is due to a faulty sensor.

The most common reason that the TCS light goes on is using tires whose sizes (particularly, the ratio of outer diameters) don't work well for the TCS on the NSX. What sizes are your tires, front and rear?

The most common reason that the TCS light goes on is using tires whose sizes (particularly, the ratio of outer diameters) don't work well for the TCS on the NSX. What sizes are your tires, front and rear?

I wa running 215/40/17 and 255/40/17 now im running 215/35/18 and 275/30/19

I pulled the codes before and it was triggered by the frOnt left abs speed sensor..

TCS varies depending on the year NSX. What year is your NSX? (Sorry for not asking in my previous post...)

Back