• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

TCS + Smoke

Hey guys, i was driving home earlier and i noticed my TCS light came on. I then started to smell something that smelled like burning plastic or electrical wires burning. I pulled over and there was white smoke coming from under the right side of the front hood. I turned the car off and checked to see where it was coming from but no luck. I turned the car on again and everything was fine but i could still smell the the burning. Has anyone encountered something similiar to this? Also, i have hid's installed so i figured mayeb it might have to do with that also? :frown:

Were your HIDs on at the time? Did you check the fuses/electrical that is located in that area? Was it coming from under the hood or at the wheel well?

FWIW, I've never experienced this.

Yea my hids were on at the time. I checked the fuse box and everything is fine, So far everything has been good, i'm thinking maybe it was the water puddle i ran over...:confused:

Back