• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

TCS Switch Question

I went to purchase a new\replacement TCS switch for my '92 NSX today and the part has been discontinued and none are in stock PN 35300-SL0-A02. The 95's use a newer PN 35300-SL0-A03 and they look identical. Does anyone know if the new PN (A03) will work?

Jim (Houston)
'92 Red NSX CT Supercharged

I had the same question and couldn't get a straight answer from the Acura Dealership. I believe they will work, as it appears the only thing Acura updated to that switch was they removed the green indicator light that stays lit on the switch when TCS is activated.

That is the only logical reason for why they updated that part, but I could be wrong.

T.

Hello,

I need the answer to this question. I'm in need of a TCS switch and wondering if 35300-SL0-A03 from the 95-01's will work with the 91-94 NSXs?

Switch

Maybe you could go to NSXCB or look around there and see if Kaz has already answered that question or ask him about it. He is the absolute most knowledge on the NSX.

Cheers
nigel

If you go to Amayama.com and enter the earlier part number 35300-SL0-A02 you will find that they list it as available. A couple dollars more than the later A03 part. The only thing to check is whether Amayama has restarted deliveries to the USA. Amayama never stopped deliveries to Canada and I just received some parts that I ordered about 1 week ago. Faster than I would get them if I ordered them from the dealer!

If you go to Amayama.com and enter the earlier part number 35300-SL0-A02 you will find that they list it as available. A couple dollars more than the later A03 part. The only thing to check is whether Amayama has restarted deliveries to the USA. Amayama never stopped deliveries to Canada and I just received some parts that I ordered about 1 week ago. Faster than I would get them if I ordered them from the dealer!

amayama prices are decent. Are they trusted and sell legit OEM parts?

amayama prices are decent. Are they trusted and sell legit OEM parts?

Over the last couple of years I have placed about 6-8 separate orders for parts. The parts have always arrived and shipping is generally fast and cheap. You need to confirm this; but, I believe that Amayama's shipping cost includes insurance. Parts are OEM (or spectacularly good fakes). As in the case of this part, Amayama lists part numbers as available that are now de listed by Acura in North America. Some parts that are specific to left hand drive NSX models are not available from Amayama; but, 99% of the parts are common between LHD and RHD.

The only consideration for you is that Amayama had suspended some deliveries to the US because of the unavailability of cargo aircraft due to COVID 19. They never suspended delivery to Canada. You need to check on the current status of shipping from Japan to the USA.

Back