• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Team NSX Repair Shop in So. California

I had my nsx repaired at a shop called "Team NSX" or "NSX Modified" a few years ago. They used to be at 17222 Gothard in Huntington Beach, Ca. Apparently they arent at that location or in business anymore. Does anyone know what happened to them?

Ive got what I think is a bad main input shaft bearing and I need to find a place that will replace it at a reasonable cost. I had this same repair done there three years ago. Does anyone know of any other repair or transmission shop that is close to or in Orange County, California that wont break the bank?

Thanks in advance.

NSX Modified

Most of the SoOC owners are using Ramon at Niguel Motors, 949 348-2476. I have never used him/no financial/bla bla bla. He does own an NSX and I went on a Ortega to Palamar Mt run with him. Nice guy and well thought of by the group.

Yeah, I've never gone to Ramon's shop before but a few here highly regards him.

I've been on the Ortega Run with him before and I remember that he has the SHINIEST red NSX! I didn't realize that he had a shop though. Nice guy.

I'm actually going to see him soon about my car so I'll know the kind of service he provides then.

Click here: Niguel Motors

nsxstephen said:
I need to find a place that will replace it at a reasonable cost.
you're looking for niguel motors... not autowave.

Nimbus said:
Contact and address for Autowave please...
Auto Wave
17122 Gothard St.
Huntington Beach,Ca 92647
714)841-2433 7am-6pm M-Fri

Back