• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Tech/Dealer Recommendation for Repair

I was looking for a Acura tech recommendation RE electrical diagnosis/repair.

I am NV...so looking for a contact in the area of: CA (N and S), Oregon, Las Vegas.

Need a second opinion, problem not getting fixed by local options where I live.

Recs and contact info much appreciated.

http://acuraauthorizedservice.com

A very mysterious electrical issue with my NSX was repaired at the above facility in Sunnyvale, CA by NSX tech John. Recommend you give them a call and ask for Justin Winn - he is the NSX service advisor there.

I am NV...so looking for a contact in the area of: CA (N and S), Oregon, Las Vegas.

Need a second opinion, problem not getting fixed by local options where I live.
Wow, that's a huge area! But from Tahoe, you really shouldn't have to go any further than Sacramento to find true NSX expertise.

For anything aftermarket as well as stock cars - Driving Ambition, Cameron Park (30 miles east of Sacramento) - www.drivingambition.us
For stock cars - Niello Acura, Sacramento - www.nielloacura.com

If it were my car in Lake Tahoe, this would be a no-brainer. Shad at Driving Ambition is one of the best, most experienced NSX mechanics in the country. And he's only 70 miles from South Lake Tahoe.

Last edited:
I'm the "official" lol... utah NSX tech that has been mentioned a time or two on prime. if you want to give me an Idea what your dealing with I may be able to help you. Let me know, Adam

- - - Updated - - -

I haven't been on prime much cause I'm kinda of a quiet guy. but the NSXers in this neck of the woods know me well. pm me with your issue and we can setup a time if your serious about getting it fixed.

Incidentally, you're not going to get much feedback in this forum from owners in Northern California, even though that's the home of the closest big concentrations of NSXs to Lake Tahoe. That's because this forum only covers Southern California. I'll post there and see if folks there can give advice in this topic.

Incidentally, you're not going to get much feedback in this forum from owners in Northern California, even though that's the home of the closest big concentrations of NSXs to Lake Tahoe. That's because this forum only covers Southern California. I'll post there and see if folks there can give advice in this topic.
Additional references are being posted in that topic, in the NorCal forum. You can read them by clicking here.

i live here in Sacramento i took my Nsx to niello acura off madision for its tsb (dont remember the number) but it came back worst then then when i brought it in, all in all ill order parts from them but never again will i bring my car back to them. i hear alot of great things about driving ambition so in the future if i was to do anything with my car it would be driving ambition over the dealership just cause of my past experiences.

Back