• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Tech Session 12-15-07

Coz

Legendary Member
To all those that came to AAP's first Tech Session, I want to thank you for making the day an absolute success.
Your warmth, friendliness and companionship made the day complete. I couldn't have asked for more or a better way to spend the day.
Your a great bunch of guys and I look forward to seeing more of you.

See you in January for the next one, if not before then :)

More pictures to come.

Attachments

• P1010011s.JPG
    P1010011s.JPG
    88.4 KB · Views: 129
  • P1010026s.JPG
    P1010026s.JPG
    86.9 KB · Views: 138
  • P1010028s.JPG
    P1010028s.JPG
    96.6 KB · Views: 114
  • P1010001s.jpg
    P1010001s.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 130
  • P1010019.jpg
    P1010019.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 125
Last edited:
It was a pleasure to meet all of you. Although I didn't have time to talk to all of you it was a lot of fun. Here is one of the pictures that really stood out to me.

Thanks again to Coz for being a gracious host.

Attachments

• NSX trip 012.jpg
    NSX trip 012.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 118
What a fantastic day, I had a blast talking with all of you, what a perfect way to spend a Saturday. I really look foward to seeing eveyone again for anothor Tech session, see you soon. Brandon..

THANK YOU COZ!
I had a great time!, it was fantastic!, good people, NSX's (as well as a couple of 350Z's) and lots of useful NSX information. I am looking forward to the next tech session. When is it?

sounds fun...hopefully i will be able to make the next one (hopefully @ the end of january,hint hint)

hopefully everyone shows up again !!!!

Not sure yet on the date for January...But will post it as soon was we figure one out. Thanks for the support and we look forward to seeing you at the next one...

Looks like everyone had a good time. I'll definitely mark my calendar for the next event -- I happened to be in Utah this past weekend or I would have stopped by. Happy holidays all --

Looking forward to meeting you !
Happy Holidays as well !

Looks like everyone had a good time. I'll definitely mark my calendar for the next event -- I happened to be in Utah this past weekend or I would have stopped by. Happy holidays all --

Back