• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Tech Session Picture 1-19-08

Coz

Legendary Member
I want to thank everyone one that stopped by. It was a very enjoyable day and I couldn't think of a better way to spend it with friends.

I would like to personally thank Don Chase for taking the time to teach me and those that attended how to re-do the seat covers...
Don, thanks a bunch brother for sharing your time, knowledge and talent.

The covers are a great quality and really came out great. I'm very happy with them.

See you all again next month !

Here are a few of the pictures taken......

http://s245.photobucket.com/albums/gg65/aap1az/Tech Session 1-19-08/?albumview=link

I want to Thank Jim and company for their hospitality. I know I had a great time, lots of great people, conversation, food, and great cars. I am glad we all got together. Hopefully everybody can be there next month, and others that could not make it last weekend.

Don

I want to Thank Jim and company for their hospitality. I know I had a great time, lots of great people, conversation, food, and great cars. I am glad we all got together. Hopefully everybody can be there next month, and others that could not make it last weekend.

Don

2nd. BTW Don leather re-wrap skills rock!

Back