• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Suspension TEIN MonoFlex Coilovers

Status
Not open for further replies.
TEIN MonoFlex Sport Spec "Winding Master" Coilovers, fits 91-06 NSX, used, For Sale: $685 shipped within the continental United States

These where on my NSX when I bought it. I chose to take them off and put Bilsteins on with stock springs to try to get a feel for the car stock. I have since moved on to KW V3's and the TEIN's have been sitting in my house un-used since then. I drove the car home 700 miles and also drove around for 5 months on the TEINS and found nothing wrong with them - no noises or handling issues - just wanted to learn the car with as close to stock dampers as I could. I recently checked all the click adjusters when I knew I was going to sell them, and one was frozen so I replaced it with a new one from TEIN to ensure you will be able to adjust damper firmness. There are 20+ "clicks" but only 1-16 adjust firmness on TEINS (weird). There is one rubber cap missing and that was on the one that had the frozen click adjuster I replaced (of course). You can order the rubber insulator cap from TEIN, part # SAP44-96022, for $5.70 + shipping and I would recommend it as it supposedly prevents the click adjusters from freezing up. TEIN spanner wrench, hex key adjuster, and original manual included. You will need to use your own mounting hardware to install. PM or email if interested.

BiO3ae.jpg

26rmqI.jpg

iLpDfT.jpg

CGErPv.jpg

9ytyv0.jpg

bC5iNy.jpg

e0RV5b.jpg

Last edited:
These are $1650 new. Here are the specs from TEIN's website:
https://www.tein.com/tech_info/h14.html

mfp.gif
Upper Mt. Ft P/U(Rigid)Upper Mt. Rr P/U(Rigid)
RIDE HEIGHT
FRONT
Approx.Height Adjust Range
mminchMax/Min(mm/inch)
-32 -1.26+15.0 / +0.59 to -80.0 / -3.15
REAR
Approx.Height Adjust Range
mminchMax/Min(mm/inch)
-38 -1.5-6.0 / -0.24 to -70.0 / -2.76
SPRING
FRONT
SPRING RATE / PART No.Replacement Availability
kgf/mmlbs/inPart #Max/Min(kgf/mm-lbs/in)
12 670 SQ120-01175+2.0 / +110.0 to -+2.0 / -110.0
REAR
SPRING RATE / PART No.Replacement Availability
kgf/mmlbs/inPart #Max/Min(kgf/mm-lbs/in)
14 780 SL140-01200+2.0 / +110.0 to -+2.0 / -110.0

St. Louis, Misery -I mean Missouri :rolleyes: How bout you? I will lower the price for local pickup, just seems like no one is located near me so I didn't bother.

Last edited:
Damn...I was hoping you were local to SoCal too. If I can’t find anything local I’ll be hitting you up. Thanks !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back