• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Terminator - The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Anyone as psyched about this as I am? I have EXTREMELY high hopes for this show, so please don't let me down :). I just finished watching the pilot, I haven't watched the 2nd part yet, but I like it so far.

Thought it very good. Exceeded my expectations but was going into being prepared for disappointment.

I'll be watching the next show.

I enjoyed it too. And Summer Glau -- hubba hubba, especially when she's nekkid.

The first episode had a nice blend of set-up, action, and exposition. I'm looking forward to the rest of the series.

At least until Fox boneheadedly cancels it, like they do with every other series that I like.

Saw both parts didn't really llike the series. Kind of predictable too. Prison Break on the other hand and 24 are much better.

Saw both parts didn't really llike the series. Kind of predictable too. Prison Break on the other hand and 24 are much better.

I watch prison break too, but that's getting rather old. It's the same thing every week, though I expect Terminator to be the same thing every week as well.

I saw an early cut of the pilot but didn't see the version that aired. The show has potential...will tune in for the second episode.

First episode looked like a low budget version of the terminator, but the story wasn't bad. The second episode was better IMO. I will keep watching.

I thought no none-flesh could transport...how did the metal head make it through? :confused:
My theory is the flesh burned off during the trip through. For me the bigger question is how did the cyborg body lay in a scrap heap for 8 years w/o someone wondering what the hell it was.

My theory is the flesh burned off during the trip through. For me the bigger question is how did the cyborg body lay in a scrap heap for 8 years w/o someone wondering what the hell it was.

That was pretty stupid.

I also thought the 8 year thing was pretty stupid. And the head is self powering and can communicate and control the 8 year old body remotely? Nice touch on the severed head though :).

I hope it does'nt end up like Jerico did. I really got into that show and then it just drops out.:confused: They are airing the 7 new shows but thats will be all. I hope Terminator sticks around.

I was really looking forward to this, but thought it was pretty stupid. The metal head was just a joke. How many terminators are walking in this show? They are going to need their own mayor soon. Heroes is by far the best show on TV in my opinion.

I also thought the 8 year thing was pretty stupid. And the head is self powering and can communicate and control the 8 year old body remotely? Nice touch on the severed head though :).

Bluetooth!:biggrin:

You know what I did before I got married? Anything I wanted to.

Amen to THAT!
applause_l.jpg

Second episode? I thought only one has aired. I was wondering what this "metal head" thing is...didn't see it in the pilot.

Second episode? I thought only one has aired. I was wondering what this "metal head" thing is...didn't see it in the pilot.

Two episodes -- the pilot was Sunday night, and the second episode aired Monday night.

My TiVo caught both :). I think they're free downloads on iTunes right now, if you missed it.

3rd wasn't bad. The show will have to focus on character developemnt etc if it has any chance of being on more than a season. The action stuff just looks too low-budget..

The terminator chick is a hottie... I think I know what I would order her to do..:)

Back