• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Test Fit

Have dreamed of owning an NSX ever since laying eyes on one! I've got the bug to find a nice stock example. May have found one in another state.

One issue is that I'm 6'7" in height, potentially could be a deal breaker :frown: Anyone in Phoenix willing to let me sit inside theirs?

Appreciate it!

There are always a few NSX's that show up at the Pavillions Saturdays nights. You just missed an opportunity to sit in Chase's at C&C yesterday.

I don't mind you sitting in mine the next time I'm out.

I think there is a way to remove the bottom cushion to get more headroom. Another option is to get some side mounted aftermarket seats.

I believe that Supersonic is a tall guy. Met him... think he's 6' 5"

have heard of tall guys replacing the seat buttom cushion with a lower one

Keep an eye on our meet/events, welcome to try out the seat/fit

You're welcome to sit in my NSX. I'm in north Phoenix. I had a tall guy (think it was RedWings' friend) fit in my NSX at a cars & coffee a couple of months ago.

I live down in Tucson, but if you are ever down this direction I'd love to let you try my car out for size. I am running aftermarket Recaros on a low setting, so I think they'd be about as low as you could go in an NSX. I'm not that tall, though....only 6'0". If you have a long inseam, I think you may fit without bumping your head. FYI, the coupes (non-targa) have just a little more headroom than the targas do, but you also can't take the top off! There are other ways to help with headroom, too, like leaning the seat back if you're comfy with that.

My dream of NSX ownership is possible, thanks to PHOEN$X :biggrin: He's a standup guy, and the community is lucky to have him!

We met and he gave me the opportunity to sit in his NSX, even went for a little spin. I have a 36" inseam, so I am mostly leg. Was a very tight fit, however as a weekend car I think I can make it work. A coupe is definitely a must, as opposed to a targa.

Time for the hunt to truly begin. If anyone has any leads on available NSX's, let me know. I can assure you the car will go to a good home for the rest of its life.

viperdriver, will give you a shout next time I head to Tucson.

Thanks again!

Didn't Michael Jordan have an NSX?

michael_jordan014.jpg

It was very nice meeting you Neil! I'm glad that you're continuing your pursuit for an NSX. My friend nsxter reminded me that we had a local owner who was 6'6" and drove a 95 NSX-T. His prime name is PLYTME, and you can read his post about seat fitment here. Below is a photo from a 2006 Pima Air Museum group drive which he was a part of, he is the tall guy third from left. :)

2006%2520group%2520photo%2520at%2520Heather%2527s%2520house.jpg

Back