• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Testing new chat system

I'm testing out a new chat system. Click the Chat button on the top right navigation bar and give it a whirl and let me know what you think.

Looks good!
Fast Log On
Easy Format
Should stop the Pop up ads

Looks nice.. Easy to use. :)

Who makes this chat plugin? Assuming it isnt part of the vBulletin system.

I tried to change the background color on the chat screen but could not I guess we will give it a whirl this sunday and see how it goes.......see you all there.

SOOOOOOOOOOOO much nicer!

Thanks Lud!

Lud, would you like a NSX Prime background to use as the default?

i've made one based on the "NSX Prime Forums" logo that Ojas created. It scales nicely for 800x600, 1024x768, 1280x1024, 1600x1200 users, and should be very readable with text overlaying it.

If so, where should i sent it? or should i post it here?

nicholas421 said:
That's the same script I use for my website. It's a bargain at $5!

Anyone know where I can get this for my website?

nicholas421 said:
That's the same script I use for my website. It's a bargain at $5! Idea:
how about replacing the cheezy sound effects with NSX sounds! Hey Neo... can you record some NSX wavs and email them to Lud!

Err... i personally believe (as Ironic as it is) that chat rooms should have no sound.

but maybe Lud could instead use some Ren & Stimpy Sound Effects??? :D

DarthMaul said:
suggestion.

chat open with new window so we dont have to move away from PRIME.
I'd prefer not to have the chat link open a new window by default, since my pop-up blocker would kill it. It's easier for me to hold SHIFT and click on the CHAT link, or right click and choose "Open in New Window."

Thanks.

PHOEN$X said:
I'd prefer not to have the chat link open a new window by default, since my pop-up blocker would kill it. It's easier for me to hold SHIFT and click on the CHAT link, or right click and choose "Open in New Window."

Thanks.

POP up blocker ?!!! I given that up long time ago.. go with " Spybot Search & destroy". Download it free on download.com My Adware/spyware issues are pretty much over after Spybot.

I didn't like pop up blocker because it screws up the way I use Yahoo mail and Outlook web access.

Back