• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Thank you for the hospitality

During my return drive from Chicago to Columbus yesterday, I stopped by the Austin Landing Cars & Coffee event just south of Dayton. Great time! All sorts of cars present, but the best part was the strong attendance of NSX owners at the event! Lots of NA1, NA2, AND Gen 2 cars there. And the owners were great! Guys coming from as far away as the Cleveland area (Medina), Toledo, Indianapolis, and Cincinnati. Wes, Jim, Jerry, and all of the guys whom I saw made me feel more like I was reuniting with a bunch of old friends rather than meeting a group of new people (okay, I already knew Wes). Following the C&C we drove to a nearby Acura dealership for their own NSX event, and the fun continued, though I unfortunately had to leave early to continue my long drive home. But I just wanted to express my appreciation to everyone and would heartily recommend to guys whether you live in the Cincinnati-Dayton-Indianapolis area or farther away to make the effort to attend some of the events that Wes and the guys organize. You won't be disappointed!

Back