• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Thank you NSXPRIME.COM

Well gang, it has been fun over the last 3 years, but my 2000 NSX-T is now SOLD and on its way to its new owner. I have enjoyed the input and lively debate here over the last 3 years of my love afair with the NSX and especially my last 14 months of ownership. The NSX is a truly wonderful automobile and my car will always hold a special place in my heart. When it came right down to it, I just didn't get a chance to drive it enough to justify it just sitting in the garage. I would much rather have someone else own it and enjoy driving it more often than I did.

I am sure I will check in with you all from time to time to see what is going on. Hope you all enjoy your cars and I just wanted to say thanks for extending such a warm welcome to me as a potential owner and then as an owner. NSXPO 2000 in Atlanta was a lot of fun and I enjoyed meeting all of you. Thank you all very much.
smile.gif

"Goodbye"

------------------
Gordon G. Miller, III
2000 NSX-T #51 Yellow/Black

It's just Gordon -- he changes cars like most folk change their underwear.

Happy trails, Gordon! It was nice to have you here.

-Bob

Originally posted by ChopsJazz:
People change their underwear? Hmm...

See you G-man. We'll miss your thoughts.

I have to admit that I will miss you all too. Of all the car clubs and groups I have been a part of from BMWCCA, PCA, MCA, SCCA, etc, you all are the most fun and the most friendly. You don't even want to know what the Ferrari Owners Club is like.
wink.gif

I may buy another NSX one day. If I do, it will likely be a 1991-1993 Coupe that I can modify the living daylights out of and then take it to the track where the car is the most at home.

Thanks gang. I love you and I'll miss you.
G-man

Back