• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Thank You!!!

I just wanted to give a big thanks to Dan and his entire team that put in all the hard work to make this NSXPO fantastic. We had a wonderful time and really appreciate all the time, effort and passion of everyone that made this possible. Also thanks to all the sponsors who support NSXPO and the club, without all of you we would have a hard time even keeping our 20 year old cars running.

Let me just add you set a new standard for event badges that will be hard to top, coolest badges ever!

Thanks,
Bob and Laurie

Last edited:
Fantastic time reconnecting with folks from all over the world! Nice to have some first timers as well.Dan you ordered up amazing weather! Thanks to the Chin folks esp Mark and Maria for a smooth running hpde.....

Thanks to Dan and his NSXPO Posse for a great time...well thought out...thanks to Alex? for leading the Skyline Drive-perfect weather! Enjoyed meeting so many nice people from NSXCA, Honda, Acura, Chin, and all of the vendors. Finally got to meet Ben from Daisy-good to know someone has our backs.

Thanks to everyone who put this amazing event on! Hats off to you, it was spectacular.

First time making it to an NSXPO and it was something I'll never forget. Thank you to everyone involved!!!

Here's a group photo taken by my other half.
NSXPO.jpg

Awesome NSXPO. Got home last night. Big thanks to Dan, AJ and the team. Awesome job.

Awesome NSXPO, my fourth. Now I need to plan for another cross country trip in 2020.

Back