• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Thanks Vegas

I just wanted to say thanks to those from Vegas who showed up when I picked up my 05 NSX. It was nice to meet you all, and to see all of your cars. The Mosler was very cool to see aswell. The trip home went well and managed just a few rock chips and one bird was pasted to the left corner of the bumper. I have to thank the nice officer in Utah who let me go when I told him I thought the speed I was going was 110 KPH and he corrected me and said that is miles per hour. He let the dumb Canadian go with a warning. Just a note don't pass the white Ford trucks in Utah they might be copes. If anyone has pics from Aug 4 can you email them to me as mine didn't turn out to good. Thanks again.

I just wanted to say thanks to those from Vegas who showed up when I picked up my 05 NSX. It was nice to meet you all, and to see all of your cars. The Mosler was very cool to see aswell. The trip home went well and managed just a few rock chips and one bird was pasted to the left corner of the bumper. I have to thank the nice officer in Utah who let me go when I told him I thought the speed I was going was 110 KPH and he corrected me and said that is miles per hour. He let the dumb Canadian go with a warning. Just a note don't pass the white Ford trucks in Utah they might be copes. If anyone has pics from Aug 4 can you email them to me as mine didn't turn out to good. Thanks again.

I'm glad to hear you made it home in one piece. Looks like it's time to hunt down some '05 red touch-up paint. I've had occasion to use my touch-up paint as well, living in LV with all the gravel trucks. The photos I took at the dealership have not been posted yet, but I'll work on that. :smile:

Best Regards,

Tom

'97 Monte Carlo Blue NSX T

Here are a couple I took. Enjoy your NSX :)

IMG_3295sm.jpg

IMG_3292crop.jpg

Nik

redeaux...

Wow, that was a short ownership experience w/ the red '05 NSX-T. How many days did you actually have it?

Hope you enjoy your silver '05 NSX-T... be safe! :cool:

Back