• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

That's one ugly Nsx.

Cairo94507 said:
Apparently none of you guys ever watch the educational TV chanel - that car was featured on Pimp my Ride. Does that solve the problem now?
Even living in Switzerland i know 'Pimp my ride'. This NSX must have been in a very bad condition to join the show. :rolleyes: Normally they take cars in from people who didn't take care of their car at all and won't do so in the future. :rolleyes: :mad: I think the cars soon look like before they pimped it.

Ugly??? nahhhh it's very pretty :tongue: Love the licence plate Screws

I hope pimp my ride gets sued by the DOT.

1) for altering safety features on cars, and making some non-compliant

and

2) for bad taste.

oh my god...i just saw that car in Vegas over the weekend..it had old carpets covering the top while it was parked outside of Ballys!!! in person, it just made me sad :frown:

vespabob said:
oh my god...i just saw that car in Vegas over the weekend..it had old carpets covering the top while it was parked outside of Ballys!!! in person, it just made me sad :frown:

WHAT!?!?!? Are you serious??? :eek:

100%...i was there to do the Supermoto races and saw this at 7AM...what a terrible thing to wake up to.....but then in Vegas i guess you could wake up with things much worse! :eek: but not by much............

vespabob said:
100%...i was there to do the Supermoto races and saw this at 7AM...what a terrible thing to wake up to.....but then in Vegas i guess you could wake up with things much worse! :eek: but not by much............

So was the top even up, or were the carpets covering the interior with the top still down??

i don't think there is a top!! but n,the carpets were just covering it with the top down...

The car is set up for a soft top, but I don't think this guy has that as a priority. Just a guess. :wink:

I think Brian started this thread to get under my sheet metal. :rolleyes:

body shops should have screenings of all people who wish to modify a car. They should be screened for taste,

this makes me sick, I can't afford an NSX, but would treat one of so right, and this deep-pocketed jack@$$ has to deface a beautiful car while throwing away countless of dollars on overdone and tacky chroma-lusion paint wich was cool for like an hour, and because a targa isn't good enough, he tears the top off of an exotic.

"NOS INJECTED"...

oh
my
god.

rickysals said:
and because a targa isn't good enough, he tears the top off of an exotic.

I believe all convertibles that were made (~10) are '92 and earlier. I don't know if more have been made since then. Honda never originally intended on making a Targa NSX, so many wealthy owners in Florida and California took matters into their own hands. Imagine their shock a year or two later after Honda anounced the Targa.

Juice said:
I believe all convertibles that were made (~10) are '92 and earlier. I don't know if more have been made since then. Honda never originally intended on making a Targa NSX, so many wealthy owners in Florida and California took matters into their own hands. Imagine their shock a year or two later after Honda anounced the Targa.

HAHAHA!!! Yeah....imagine their poor bank account as well. :smile:

There really are no words to describe such an abomination. I once witnessed a chopped FD3S RX-7 at a rotary meet last year and I thought that was the worst example of a frankensteined car ever, but that NSX....... WOW! The owner of that thing should be shot, hung, and boiled.

Attachments

• bling.gif
    bling.gif
    8.7 KB · Views: 1,467
I can vouch for VespaBob...I saw it at Bally's in Vegas back in June and just about lost my lunch :eek: The dude had it parked up front in valet and was showing it off or something or maybe the top dosen't go up and he was affraid of someone actually stealing it :confused: After mustering up enough courage to go take a closer look at it I noticed the interior was a disaster also and it has a big ol' "N.O.S. INJECTED" sticker on the side skirts and a big ass 80's style "NSX" sticker on the upper windshield...very cool :wink:

Oh well, to each his own.:biggrin:

This car reminds me that the great (and scary) thing about the world is that there are all types of people. Every kind of taste you can imagine. Somewhere that guy and his friends are sitting looking at that car thinking it is the sweetest thing on four wheels....and for that guy it is. Just keep that saw away from MY car. I like my coupes. :biggrin:

What's the big deal????????????? give it a brake "NSXstockers"
I wonder what happens if Honda actually did make a convertible NSX???????????? all you NSXstockers would have a different view wouldn't it???????
Those degraded comments about them convertible NSXs made me feel like all you guys are ignorant and closed minded. Think outside of the box for once.

just my penny

jgtc2004 said:
What's the big deal????????????? give it a brake "NSXstockers"
I wonder what happens if Honda actually did make a convertible NSX???????????? all you NSXstockers would have a different view wouldn't it???????
Those degraded comments about them convertible NSXs made me feel like all you guys are ignorant and closed minded. Think outside of the box for once.

just my penny

I think most of the "negative" comment was referring to the paint job, rather than fact that is a convertable NSX. JMO

NSXWIND said:
I think most of the "negative" comment was referring to the paint job, rather than fact that is a convertable NSX. JMO

I would agree....but, like I said before. The great thing about the world is variety, so it is all fine with me. :smile:

Well its not ok with me..whoever the owner is should be shot..a few times, so he gets the feel the pain before the dying shot.

-Rob

robfenn said:
Well its not ok with me..whoever the owner is should be shot..a few times, so he gets the feel the pain before the dying shot.

-Rob

Maybe the owner should have a bullet proof vest on when he drives this thing...he could paint that to match as well. :wink:

Back