• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

The club's Christmas/Holiday party on 12/16 in Stockton

Just after our very successful The Dead Fish club meeting yesterday with 26 attendees, it's now time to start getting into the Holiday and Christmas planning with our 12/16 party/club meeting at Dave Wong's Restaurant in Stockton off March Lane. Starting at 7:00 PM.

The event has a tradition of honoring the hot shoe of the year, and this is enough to bring, or should I say shame, Brian Butts to come back from LA as the previous winner to make the honors. We also have a few very nice raffle items that we were unable to hand out at the Infineon track event back in July due to time constraints.

Both the Bay/East Bay are all invited to attend. The net cost to NSXCA members in good standing will be $15 after the club's subsidy (both NW Regional funds and Sacto chapter funds). Steve has already offered to host the a wine glass to all who attend. If you would like a particular item included in the Chinese authentic menu, please forward your e-mails to Steve (his Prime handle is SMGNSX).

There is also a planning of Toys for Tot program the same day in Stockton with Acura of Stockton; so stay tuned for posts with more details from Steve as he finalizes the details with the sponsors. This will be an NSXCA program an not limited to the Sacramento Chapter function.

Please add your name to the list by noting if you will commit to attend so we have a good count. As an FYI, all those who committed to attend The Dead Fish showed up which made the organization a breeze. So if you are iffy, please note it as such.

etc.

Just after our very successful The Dead Fish club meeting yesterday with 26 attendees, it's now time to start getting into the Holiday and Christmas planning with our 12/16 party/club meeting at Dave Wong's Restaurant in Stockton off March Lane. Starting at 7:00 PM.

The event has a tradition of honoring the hot shoe of the year, and this is enough to bring, or should I say shame, Brian Butts to come back from LA as the previous winner to make the honors. We also have a few very nice raffle items that we were unable to hand out at the Infineon track event back in July due to time constraints.

Both the Bay/East Bay are all invited to attend. The net cost to NSXCA members in good standing will be $15 after the club's subsidy (both NW Regional funds and Sacto chapter funds). Steve has already offered to host the a wine glass to all who attend. If you would like a particular item included in the Chinese authentic menu, please forward your e-mails to Steve (his Prime handle is SMGNSX).

There is also a planning of Toys for Tot program the same day in Stockton with Acura of Stockton; so stay tuned for posts with more details from Steve as he finalizes the details with the sponsors. This will be an NSXCA program an not limited to the Sacramento Chapter function.

Please add your name to the list by noting if you will commit to attend so we have a good count. As an FYI, all those who committed to attend The Dead Fish showed up which made the organization a breeze. So if you are iffy, please note it as such.

1. Hrant
2. Hrant Guest
3. Steve
4. Julie

etc.

cool, hey Steve let me if you need help on the toys to tots program.

1. Hrant
2. Hrant Guest
3. Steve
4. Julie
5. Lito
6. Jill

Please note that if your schedule does not permit, you don not have to attend both the Toys for Tot and the Christmas/Holiday dinner. You can attend/participate in either or both. They are two separate events that for convenience will be on the same day.

1. Hrant
2. Hrant Guest
3. Steve
4. Julie
5. Lito
6. Jill
7. Calvin
8. Kathy
9. Fritz
10. Terrie
11. Jeff F
12. Kay
13. Don T
14. Linda
15. Rob
16. Kip
17. Jodi

Last edited:
Hrant said:
Please note that if your schedule does not permit, you don not have to attend both the Toys for Tot and the Christmas/Holiday dinner. You can attend/participate in either or both. They are two separate events that for convenience will be on the same day.

1. Hrant
2. Hrant Guest
3. Steve
4. Julie
5. Lito
6. Jill
7. Calvin
8. Kathy
9. Fritz
10. Terrie
11. Jeff F
12. Kay
13. Don T
14. Linda
15. Rob
16. Kip
17. Jodi
18. BILL
19. KATHY
20. DEREK

1. Hrant
2. Hrant Guest
3. Steve
4. Julie
5. Lito
6. Jill
7. Calvin
8. Kathy
9. Fritz
10. Terrie
11. Jeff F
12. Kay
13. Don T
14. Linda
15. Rob
16. Kip
17. Jodi
18. BILL
19. KATHY
20. DEREK
21. Don W
22. Don W Guest

I posted the following to the NW Yahoo group, but I'm not sure if it was distributed, so I'm positing here as well.

Talking about the Xmas Party makes the Treasurer think of money.
For those that have already signed up or are going to, please submit payment of $15 per person (i.e. $30 if you’re bringing a guest).

You can pay by check, made out to: NSXCA-Sacramento Chapter

And mail it to me:

William Frey
320 Randall Drive
Folsom, CA 95630

Or you can pay by Paypal to:
[email protected]

Please remit payment by Dec 8, 2006
:smile:

1. Hrant
2. Hrant Guest
3. Steve
4. Julie
5. Lito
6. Jill
7. Calvin
8. Kathy
9. Fritz
10. Terrie
11. Jeff F
12. Kay
13. Don T
14. Linda
15. Rob
16. Kip
17. Jodi
18. BILL
19. KATHY
20. DEREK
21. Don W
22. Don W Guest
23. Tom P
24. Tom P Guest (Pat)

99.9 % sure I can make it...

1. Hrant
2. Hrant Guest
3. Steve
4. Julie
5. Lito
6. Jill
7. Calvin
8. Kathy
9. Fritz
10. Terrie
11. Jeff F
12. Kay
13. Don T
14. Linda
15. Rob
16. Kip
17. Jodi
18. BILL
19. KATHY
20. DEREK
21. Don W
22. Don W Guest
23. Tom P
24. Tom P Guest (Pat)
25. George
26. George Guest (Suzzine)

1. Hrant
2. Hrant Guest
3. Steve
4. Julie
5. Lito
6. Jill
7. Calvin
8. Kathy
9. Fritz
10. Terrie
11. Jeff F
12. Kay
13. Don T
14. Linda
15. Rob
16. Kip
17. Jodi
18. BILL
19. KATHY
20. DEREK
21. Don W
22. Don W Guest
23. Tom P
24. Tom P Guest (Pat)
25. George
26. George Guest (Suzzine)
27. Gary

Gary and George, glad to see you join the list.

We are hoping to hit 40, so we need a few more worm bodies. So Don T and Gary, how about starting a caravan from San Jose :biggrin:

Remember, your cost is only $15 - buffet style so it is all you can eat - that is if you are an NSXCA member in good standing (subsidy applies to two parties max per member, the other family members pay full cost), and we will be offering free raffles too :wink:

1. Hrant
2. Hrant Guest
3. Steve
4. Julie
5. Lito
6. Jill
7. Calvin
8. Kathy
9. Fritz
10. Terrie
11. Jeff F
12. Kay
13. Don T
14. Linda
15. Rob
16. Kip
17. Jodi
18. BILL
19. KATHY
20. DEREK
21. Don W
22. Don W Guest
23. Tom P
24. Tom P Guest (Pat)
25. Gary
26. 1UFO 2C - aka Brian
27. Brian guest?
28. Nick
29. Dave
30. Molly
31. Armando
32. Justina

Last edited:
Just a reminder for those who have not signed up yet, or signed up and not paid. We are expecting a few goodies to give away and we might get to the point where each NSX owner may get an item for sure.

Here are some the goodies.

1. Complete K&N cold air intake for any car, with additional trinkets from K&N. You can thank Steve for pulling this off. We were to raffle this at Infineon last July but ran out of time. So the sponsor is more than happy to offer it now with trinkets to boot. :smile:

2. Tom Kohrs is donating a copy of Brian Long’s book “NSX – Honda’s Supercar” and a few $25 off NSX merchandise - presumably through NSXCA.

3. Our good old friend Ted Idlof has donated his Razo pedals that he used on his NSX. Also a set of complete used OEM black lug nuts with locks, and some 29 regular OEM lug nuts. This after he donated his head restraint system at Infineon. And I guess Don T needed to protect his head as he signs off with "Butt head" :eek: :biggrin:

4. The club may still have a few NSXCA tire gauges from back when we were handing them out to all attendees of 2003. We were giving these out to new NSXCA Sacramento members. Will see how many we can still find. First dibs go to new members joining our chapter :tongue:

5. A CF injector cover from Jeff Fong - yes this is re-circulating and we forgot to offer at Infineon. Now you can appreciate how we make sure everything donated to the club comes back to you again, and again ...... :rolleyes:

6. A horizontally red embroidered 4" black harness pad that can go on the harness bar between the seats for that exotic statement saying this is an NSX friendly cabin ..... and if my mood is right, I might toss another goodie or two :cool:

7. Calvin may have something up his sleeve so will wait and see if his heart is up to it :wink:

8. We may still find other odds and ends in the garages or a last minute donation from an eager sponsor/vendor! If you have items in your garage that you don't need, rather than post them on Prime or e-Bay, donate them to this function and participate in the joy of seeing happy faces :smile:

Rather than do the regular raffle tickets/numbers game, I think it is perhaps best if people put their names on the items they want - like a silent auction but without a bidding price. This way at least the goodies go to people who wanted them. At Infineon, there were quite a few goodies that went to people who didn't need them or couldn't use them - in part because a few remained for the raffle as the sessions were begging - and yet we don't know what happened to the items/coupons. The last thing we want is to get raffle items from vendors/sponsors and not find a friendly user.

Hope to see you at the dinner.

Hi All,

Less than 44% of those that have signed up for the Xmas Dinner have submitted payment. While our non-profit organization is like a small business, payment terms are not Net 30. If you’ve signed up for the Xmas dinner and have not submitted your notice of cancellation, please submit your payment of $15 per person (i.e. $30 if you’re bringing a guest) ASAP.

For your convenience, you can pay by PayPal by sending payment to [email protected]
or
And mail it to me:
William Frey
320 Randall Drive
Folsom, CA 95630
Please make your payment prior to the dinner next Saturday as I don’t want to embarrass anybody by asking for money at the Xmas Dinner Party. The dinner will be charged on the Club’s debit card for the convenience to the restaurant and I don’t want to be collecting cash or checks at the Party. We also need to give the restaurant a final headcount so they know how many they will be serving.

Thanks, NSX4FUN
aka Fritz
NSXCA-Sacramento Chapter Treasurer
1992 White

nsx4fun said:
Hi All,

Less than 44% of those that have signed up for the Xmas Dinner have submitted payment. While our non-profit organization is like a small business, payment terms are not Net 30. If you’ve signed up for the Xmas dinner and have not submitted your notice of cancellation, please submit your payment of $15 per person (i.e. $30 if you’re bringing a guest) ASAP.

For your convenience, you can pay by PayPal by sending payment to [email protected]
or
And mail it to me:
William Frey
320 Randall Drive
Folsom, CA 95630
Please make your payment prior to the dinner next Saturday as I don’t want to embarrass anybody by asking for money at the Xmas Dinner Party. The dinner will be charged on the Club’s debit card for the convenience to the restaurant and I don’t want to be collecting cash or checks at the Party. We also need to give the restaurant a final headcount so they know how many they will be serving.

Thanks, NSX4FUN
aka Fritz
NSXCA-Sacramento Chapter Treasurer
1992 White

sorry Fritz, I will send mine today,thanks

Well the news is getting better ........ Shad from Driving Ambition is renewing his donation of two $250 coupons toward shop/dyno time or future Driving Ambition Parts (Carbon Under tray Splitter kit or Dual Pass Radiator kit).

Now this is worth the price of attendance; just think of the odds 1/32 and if you are attending with an SO, its down to 1/16 :eek: :biggrin:

The current thinking is to raffle these to all attendees rather than have silent auction interest, unless we get dollar bid$ :wink:

Carbon Under tray Splitter
Hey, I could use one of those.......with a little :rolleyes: modification.

$250 coupons toward shop/dyno time
Well now, everyone can use this. I sent a guy needing a TSX clutch to Shad and the guy raved about what a great price and fabulous comfort factor he got. So, what's up with that? he's not working full time on NSX's ???? :confused: You track whores slackin' off on your go-fast parts and tuning? A little too much fine dining??? :biggrin:

Well now, everyone can use this. I sent a guy needing a TSX clutch to Shad and the guy raved about what a great price and fabulous comfort factor he got. So, what's up with that? he's not working full time on NSX's ???? :confused: You track whores slackin' off on your go-fast parts and tuning? A little too much fine dining??? :biggrin:

yes he does awesome work...and has for him on NSX, well, he is still very much in it...he has a black NSX-rebuild engine/supercharger....he also just tuned Kips new3.5 monster, he is still or has gutted Steve TT NSX getting ready for cage...and soon mine for install acusump (spl?) and temp gauges. :smile:

For those searching for the location - its on the west side of I-5, you can't miss it once you are on March Ln., its on the left.

Dave Wong's Restaurant: 209-951-1194
2828 W March Ln
Stockton, CA 95219, US

Back